• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cheap host with domain?

Why don't you change your nameservers and get rid of that banner (even if you like it, it sucks:p ) ?
This way, i think there will be more people trusting you, not asking hundred of questions, as i do..
just an advice ;)

theultimateone,

people like you make me hate the hosting business. What are you going to do when a customer uses 100GB Bandwidth. You know unmetered bandwidth just opens up your doors to DDOS attacks and warez hosting.

YOU ARE FALSE ADVERTISING. Simply because you cannot offer unmetered bandwidth, that means you can offer someone 20000GB Bandwidth on a connection that can max 1000gb a month?

Ill check in 2 months to see if you still exist.

Last edited:
Well, if warez or any other illegal material is hosted, the owner of that account will probably be deleted!

And i think the site just opened up, so any advice would help!
What do you think they should do about the bandwdith thing?...You tell me and i'll e-mail them saying what people are saying about it...they'll probably listen on the count of they listed to me before!

Complaining just makes the situation worse!

Obviously take away unmetered bandwidth.

Since they are new, they dont know this, but the industry standard is 1$/GB/month of bandwidth. However to compete online it should be a little lower.

Here is a sensible plan:

10$/month
500MB Space
15GB Bandwidth

Make it 5GB for 500MB Space and, if you will be there in about 2 months (as dynamohosting said), i might buy one.

Look at my prices at www.arvixe.com.

I think this is the lowest any company can get with making any profit at all. So maybe if they have a lot of bandwidth to give they can use those numbers to set their accounts up.

Also, even though the website looks "good" it is a TM template and its an automatic turn off for those who have a hosting background. (cause there is so many of them)

Thank you,

Arvand Sabetian

IT is also good to note that your plans no longer make sense:

$15.99 per month
- 10 GB Space
- 20 GB Bandwidth

10 GB of space with 20 GB of bandwidth?!?

Usually there is a normal ratio between space and bandwidth. Either give out less space or more bandwidth.

I personally will not use 10 GB of space, if I know I only have 20 GB of bandwidth. To the customer it seems a waste to have so much space and bandwidth therefore they will probably move on to a webhost that offers a better space:bandwidth ratio because the price will be less as they are not given so much space.

Perhaps you guys can discuss this in PMs? I don't think the thread starter wants to wade through all your discussions to see if maybe another host had placed an offer.

Just wondering... is there any significance to the fact that your a "Female" moderator? Would it be any different if you were a "Male" moderator?

Back