• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cheap host with domain?

RubberDucky

I'm looking for a paid host that comes with a free domain name. (or like a package) One that also takes money orders instead of credit card.
Space and bandwidth aren't that important, but I need CGI and PHP. Thanks.

What you're asking it's expensive than domain from a cheap registar, and hosting from a cheap hosting. Anyway, there are plenty, and i would suggest you to take a look on the offers in this forum. 70% of those offering hosting also can registrer your domains... :bandit2:

Hey,

we can offer you 100mb space and 1gb transfer and you get a domain name registered from us for $29.99/year

which is about $2.50/month!

You can CGI and PHP - plus SMS and phone support!

http://deal.riverworld.net for more information

And we accept money order :) We will allow you to pay via money order or another means if you wish, you don't have to pay via credit card as we can understand the type of situation you're in ;)

DynamoHosting.net can provide you:

99.9% Uptime
Live support
Cpanel 7
Auto-Install scripts
PHP/CGI/PERL/JSP/MYSQL
Email-FTP-Subdomains

300MB Space
7GB Bandwidth
Free Domain

$72/year. We take money orders, cash, check, or paypal/credit card. Please read reviews on http://forum.dynamohosting.net/viewforum.php?f=10 .

If interested, please visit www.dynamohosting.net/modernbill/order , enter the domain of your choice, select the intermediate plan at annually, then select invoice as payment method. Then even though the total will be about 85$, send payment for 72$.

Thanks,
Dan
www.dynamohosting.net

Greetings,

There are many domain registars, however I know one right off that accepts money order, and I am pretty sure the second does too.

http://www.000domains.com
http://www.registerfly.com

Fastez Hosting would be happy to provide you with everything you need. Choose from Cpanel and ENSIM Pro Control Panels.
Here is our smallest plan, or we could work out a custom plan just for you.

Silver Plan
300 MB Space
5 GB Bandwidth
25 Pop3 Accounts
PHP/CGI/MYSQL
$6.00/month

Please feel free to contact me personally if you have any questions at all. Thank you so much for your time.

Kindest Regards,
Denver Hunter
Fastez Hosting Team

I wouldn't recommend you get your domain through your host. Some have been proven to be not so honest in that area. If you want to be sure you own it yourself, there are some cheap registrars.

Nice name BTW :p

Originally posted by Jan
I wouldn't recommend you get your domain through your host. Some have been proven to be not so honest in that area. If you want to be sure you own it yourself, there are some cheap registrars.

I would like to add- when we register the domain, we give full ownership to the client. You can get a domain with a package and leave the next day, and the domain's still yours...

However, we will knock $5 off the above offer we made to you if you want to take the domain name out of the package and register elsewhere :) It's entirely up to you :)

btw, what country are you from? *just curious*

Originally posted by Jan

Is favouritism aloud? :biggrin2:

Originally posted by Jan

Some hosts do that however I doubt larger host would do such thing. But just as Jan said, if you need to be sure, some cheap registrars offer domain registration for a very low fee, I have seen as low as $6.95

Hello,

Arvixe.com can offer the following: (I believe I posted this before I don't know where it went)

Domain name ($10 / year extra)
Space: 50 MB
Bandwidth: 1 GB
Unmetered mysql, e-mail, subdomains and add on domains(if you don't know what these are check out our websites and go to the plans page)

Price: 2.95 / month

If you are interested, please e-mail me at sale@arvixe.com or visit www.arvixe.com. My AIM is arvixe.

Thank you,

Arvand Sabetian

Originally posted by Riverworld
However, we will knock $5 off the above offer we made to you if you want to take the domain name out of the package and register elsewhere :) It's entirely up to you :)
Strip the domain name registration from the package and what is for hosting alone - in the same package?
S.K

he mentioned that it was 2.50 / month for the hosting. He added 5 dollars to the yearly fee for the domain. (29.99 instead of 25.00)

So the price would be 2.50 / month... (getting close to that 0.50 cent mark again)

Of course its not my business so If your really serious go on his site and ask him.

With domain and hosting: $29.99/year

Without domain and hosting: $24.99/year

Originally posted by Arvand
he mentioned that it was 2.50 / month for the hosting. He added 5 dollars to the yearly fee for the domain. (29.99 instead of 25.00)

So the price would be 2.50 / month... (getting close to that 0.50 cent mark again)

Of course its not my business so If your really serious go on his site and ask him.

My offer was what? More than $2/gig? How is that getting to the 50cent mark?

VeroHost.com's VHost-1 plan would be your best bet... it includes:

- 200mb of space
- 5GB of Bandwidth
- Perl, php, MysQL

$5/monthly or $45 yearly

THe rest of the features are available at http://www.verohost.com/webhosting.php

As you ask, we'll include a domain of your choice if you pay for 1 year in advance ($45).

Please contact me directly at robert@verohost.com to further discuss this matter.

Thanks.

Robert

Check out http://www.cyberdevx.com !

Great hosting plans at affordable prices!

The only thing is that you'll have to register your domain elsewhere!

$3.99 per month
- 100 MB Space
- 5 GB Bandwidth
and more.....

$8.99 per month
- 500 MB Space
- 25 GB Bandwidth
and more.....

$15.99 per month
- 1.5 GB Space
- 75 GB Bandwidth
and more.....

Last edited:
Originally posted by theultimateone
Check out http://www.cyberdevx.com !

Great hosting plans at affordable prices!

The only thing is that you'll have to register your domain elsewhere!

$3.99 per month
- 500 MB Space
- Unmetered Bandwidth
and more.....

$8.99 per month
- 5 GB Space
- Unmetered Bandwidth
and more.....

$15.99 per month
- 10 GB MB Space
- Unmetered Bandwidth
and more.....

It has unlimited bw and no FAQ. While you are a reseller from extremeServer.net, i'm just asking how can you provide unmetered bandwidth? It would be nice if you just answer...:devious2:

The reason for that is that the people who lended us thier servers don't care about how much bandwidth is used so in order to keep our customers happy, we don't meter their bandwidth either! Simple!

The reason for that is that the people who lended us thier servers don't care about how much bandwidth is used so in order to keep our customers happy, we don't meter their bandwidth either! Simple!

A host with advertisment on their site.. hmm

Just one more thing then (let's just say that i don't care about your bw):
here you told that if the guy will mail THEM, THEY might just give him about 30GB of web-space..
okay..
but now you're saying that "you don't meter the bw"...and so on
Is it your company or you're just advertising? Because believe me, you're not to convincing...

Last edited:
Back