• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

change ns in domainsite.com, wtf ?

aki

Contents: Adult
NLC
http://www.domainsite.com is not the best but unfortunately i have 1 domain there. now i know it's been a while and i still can't change ns1 to my other host. it keep saying :

ERROR:
We were unable to add the name server ns1.myhost.com for vinatrader.info. Please try syncing your name servers with the registry and then try again.

If the domain name is locked, it will need to be unlocked before name servers can be edited.

---------------------------------

ok, this is like from september and i hate this website. never work and properly never will :/

And did you properly ad ns1 & ns2 to your website, using whm or by asking your host?

Last edited:
have you changed the nameservers before? One of my customers had the same problem with not being able to change their nameservers with their registrar. The problem ended up being that the registrar didn't enable changing of nameservers for .info domains yet. They enabled it and then it worked. So, you might want to try e-mailing them and asking them about it.

Yeah, this is when you go yell at CSRs, that's what they're there for.

well i emailed it but they never answered. and 1 prob, why is my info domain avail for registration ? i can see it in my login panel but whois says that info is avail. i think domainsite.com has lock ns so ppl can't change it :/ . if i can't change it then it is useless

Well that's stupid...if you can, try to get your money back and register it with someone else.

i can't, i got it free :D it's just so annoyin' that i can't change a damn thing. wil wait the last email. otherwise i give up

I had the same problem. I emailed them and they did it for me almost instantly. Their domain names are pretty cheap. Planning to move all my domain names there.

Back