• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[CentrioHosting] Free webHosting for all of your needs !

Yes, free hosting clients abused it and totally went against us. Reorder your free hosting plan and I'll give you free unlimited account resources (mysql, ftp etc...), Our previous server provider for our free webhosting service sucked and we moved onto theplanet since they provide high security, fast servers, fast connection, and totally no downtimes.

We just got a new server in our hands from The Planet.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

also, just because you have bought a liscence doesnt make you not liable to prosecution, you were reported to WHMCS, and this is the email I got back!

Hi

Thanks for the report.

When we find a site to be running an illegal copy of WHMCS we have the data center where the site is hosted shut it down and once we have the name and address of the owner behind it we then commence legal action for software piracy against the individual and or company using it.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Regards,

Joe

Well i at least thank you for pointing me out the illegal script i was hosting, they take legal action i guess it's no problem. (It's their job)

==========================================================

New free webhosting clients can send us a ticket through your ClientArea and request unlimited resources into your free hosting accounts.

Back