• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[CentrioHosting] Free webHosting for all of your needs !

Centrio-Matthew

CentrioHosting.com would like to introduce you to their free webhosting plans. Please be advised that we don't offer free domain names with these packages and we do not offer other premium services within these packages. Package $3 does not allow you to register with a subdomain, you will need a domain name of your own and point your DNS within our servers.

==========================================

Free Hosting packages

freewebhosting.png

ORDER NOW

Offer is too good. Hope it is not a overnight company like others advertised in here. Every time I develop, and upload site, then see its gone!

I ordered the smallest package. 30 minutes later, I've yet to get the confirmation and any sign of support. If I don't get support by tomorrow after school, I'm moving on.

They answered me in about 40 minutes and told me the domain was reserved and to change it. I re-ordered the free package and everything seems to be hella fast and nice. So far so good.:evilb:

Q & A:

Do you oversell?
No. We do not provide overselling services to our clients, we give them the web space we provide, no less and no more.

SSH Access on Shared Hosting?
We do not allow SSH Access on shared webhosting.

Can we upgrade our free webhosting packages to premium webhosting services?
Yes you may upgrade your services.

Do we have to pay Setup Fee's?
No you do not have to on our free webhosting services.

How long have you been in service?
We've been privately hosting people since 2007 on community forums, websites, and on warez-bb.org, We are proud to be published to the public and giving you the needs.

Regards,
Matthew Brooks

Tried to register. Not bad, so fast to have one, but i don't sure it run now, because it looks always have 404 Page.

Nice Nulled WHMCS or Expired Trial

*Warning*

He hasnt paid for his whmcs!

If you are considering buying or getting a free plan be carefull!

Because they may get shutdown, if you are going to start a buisness do it

Legally

notauth.jpg

Sorry for the inconvenience,

One of my staff has install this software illegally instead of purchasing a license like i ordered him to.

Our license is now verified.

Sorry, my mistake. I thought it's a trial because of the fast activation.

BTW. Is your hosting off-shore?

This message i received from our system:

We would like to inform you that many users that has registered for our free webhosting services has abused the privilege to obtain the free service. Many of them created the same package with difference subdomains over and over again. This issue has led to WHM cPanel X 11 account deletion. Someone from Vietnam constantly send packets, shut the server down and received the information he needed to login and delete all of the accounts.

Now if you are willing to use our free services, you may only have 1 product/services in your possesion. We will manually create and accept your orders.

Thank you for your understanding and concerns,

Matthew Brooks (Sr. Administrator)

Back