• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Canadian Supreme Court deals with Legalizing marijuana

Originally posted by Miller
I have never gone that high but apparently its street value is $1500.
But I have seen offers as low as $500.
Holy shit. Raod trip to BC is now in the planning stages.

Originally posted by bigperm
Holy shit. Raod trip to BC is now in the planning stages.
$1500 would be standard, if you're lucky it'd be alot lower.
Come down here and I'll hook you up. :p

Originally posted by Miller
Well for people my age, living at home it is tough.
Also it can be rather risky.

Why risky?

There's plenty of hiding places to hide your little garden :)

- Under your desk
- In the place you keep your clothes (forgot name)
- in a forgotten place in the basement
- in the attic
- or just say to your mom it's a science project :biggrin2:

seriously though.

For $500(US) dollars I could get 32 ounces. That's $10,400 dollars, 9,900 pure profit.

seriously though.

For $500(US) dollars I could get 32 ounces. That's $10,400 dollars, 9,900 pure profit.
Don't do it.

Too risqy.

buy it, then CDN/USA Customs, then resell...

If I were you I would not do it.

Doing such illigal business is not worth it, trust me

Well, if I don't smuggle it, I am going to ge ther and buy a pound and stay until I've smoked it all.

Mark another one off of my life's to-do list -- smoke a pound of nugs.

Well, if I don't smuggle it, I am going to ge ther and buy a pound and stay until I've smoked it all.

Mark another one off of my life's to-do list -- smoke a pound of nugs.
Change that to "Mark another one off of my life's to-do list -- smoke a pound of nugs with Miller." ;)

I will bring up some homegrown that has a deeper buzz than nugs and if you guys don't have shwag, you will like this stuff.

Drug smuggling is a lot easier than you think.

Drive to BC "I'm visiting family". Go through the border, buy a pound, return to Washington "I'm done visiting my family". Presto Chango! You're in the US with a pound.

I could've smuggled thousands of dollars by now. Darn my goody2shoes family :(

I think if it were legalized, I would go buy some. Not often at first, but probably as I liked it more and more, I would be smoking it everyday. Would that be good? No, because I would be a stoner, and am perfectly happy not a stoner.

But, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Maybe people will be able to control themselves. Not everyone's an alcoholic. Who knows. I suppose you should let people make their own decisions.

I think recreational use would be fun. But I fear a whole society becoming potheads.

Originally posted by syd
Drug smuggling is a lot easier than you think.

Drive to BC "I'm visiting family". Go through the border, buy a pound, return to Washington "I'm done visiting my family". Presto Chango! You're in the US with a pound.

I could've smuggled thousands of dollars by now. Darn my goody2shoes family :(

I've found that how you are treated by customs officials at the border is directly related to your appearance and the appearance of your vehicle.

If you look like an honest, clean-cut, churchgoing citizen, or a rich republican, you will be waved through with no problem. If you look indigent, disheveled, or have long hair, or some radical hairstyle you will be without a doubt questioned or possibly searched. If you drive a volkswagen bus or a rusty tercel with flames painted on the side you will be searched. Especially if you are playing bob marley.

How do I know this? I went to seattle with my boss (who has long hair and a big beard and drives a rusty tercel, no flames though) and we got stopped at the border. the customs people took everything out of the vehicle threw it about and then told us to clean it up. I got a chance to see what the other people who were pulled over looked like, and what the people who were not pulled over looked like. I found the fact that US customs officials have access to Canadian criminal records strange. My boss and the customs guy got in an argument about this, and also over whether my boss was a draft dodger or a veteran. We were there for 3 hours.

In Canada, as everyone has said, marijuana is basically legal. I have an experience relating to this:

Remember last month when I was trying to decide whether to go to that blues festival or that rave? well I went to the rave, which was the right choice. There were over 5000 people there, and you could ask any one of them for weed and they would either give it to you, or refer you to someone who would sell you some.

I saw a group of people enjoying a bong session, and drinking some beer. One of the staff members told them to dump out the beer or leave.

On the saturday there were cops at the base of the road leading to the event. I was coming back from a nearby town and had a few hitch-hikers with me. They had just finished showing me all their marijuana and mushrooms. Shortly after, i arrived at the road block. I really didn't want the police to find the weed or mushrooms. No worries, though- they asked me how much alcohol I had. Not a question about drugs, all they wanted was my beer. The police must have known that almost everyone coming and going had drugs on them, and the also must have known that if they took a 5 minute drive up the hill they could have made many, many large busts. they didnt though, which was cool.

Speeking of raves.

There was a rave this summer (can't recall the name) where selling/using ecstacy was ...legal... :confused:

If it goes like that, soon we will have heroine for sale in corner stores :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Wojtek
Speeking of raves.

There was a rave this summer (can't recall the name) where selling/using ecstacy was ...legal... :confused:

If it goes like that, soon we will have heroine for sale in corner stores :rolleyes:
Obviously it was not legal. But whoever was co-ordinating the rave probably wasn't worried about being caught, and felt it would be safe to sell. Though in the eyes of the law it is still illegal.
I do know however that at lots of raves here, and even at the needle exchange they will test your pills for purity, which is legal. :)

Back