• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Canadian Supreme Court deals with Legalizing marijuana

http://www.marijuanaparty.ca/
Suport them ;)
Membership form

To become a member of The Marijuana Party, you must be at least 16 years old and live on Planet Earth
:rolleyes:

Maybe soon I'll be able to open my own garden :biggrin2:

There's a store 2 streets away that has tons of seeds, hyposomehting equipment and all kind of stuff......and they sell them and the police still didnt do anything. It's been like 3+ years they are there... How's that? ( www.Hemp-Quebec.com )

from yahoo:
A Canadian Parliament committee has called for legalizing marijuana use by adults

Fake ids ....... :rolleyes: .....

Last edited:
I think that is just sick. We already have alcohol problems, we don't need stoners everywhere either. I know it's not even as harmful as alcohol, but still, c'mon. Thats just terrible. Arg! I just get this bad feeling in me even when I think of it. Soon parents are going to be smokin up in front of their children dealing them second hand smoke... Jesus, thats terrible, I can't even describe what I'm feeling! Smoking it is one thing, but passing second hand smoke to children is another - that is literally wrecking their future!

Ahh! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm not sure if that made sense, but... And I didn't mean to offend anyone if I did

Anyone who lives in Canada already knows that this is pretty pointless since you'd literally have to blow a joint in the cop's face to get any sort of discipline.

Originally posted by syd
Anyone who lives in Canada already knows that this is pretty pointless since you'd literally have to blow a joint in the cop's face to get any sort of discipline.

Yet I get a bunch of ----ing parking tickets. :mad:

Originally posted by Chroder
I think that is just sick. We already have alcohol problems, we don't need stoners everywhere either. I know it's not even as harmful as alcohol, but still, c'mon. Thats just terrible. Arg! I just get this bad feeling in me even when I think of it. Soon parents are going to be smokin up in front of their children dealing them second hand smoke... Jesus, thats terrible, I can't even describe what I'm feeling! Smoking it is one thing, but passing second hand smoke to children is another - that is literally wrecking their future!

Ahh! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm not sure if that made sense, but... And I didn't mean to offend anyone if I did

LoL
I don't think the next day weed is legal my mom will offer me a joint :rolleyes:

WHOO! Finally the noticed. Weed prices are coming down. Soon, all the BC pot will be spreading, jobs will grow, Americans will be coming up for BC weed, and our economy will grow. You would be surprised who smokes up. Hell, I bet my english teachers smokes up.

Originally posted by Confuscious
WHOO! Finally the noticed. Weed prices are coming down. Soon, all the BC pot will be spreading, jobs will grow, Americans will be coming up for BC weed, and our economy will grow. You would be surprised who smokes up. Hell, I bet my english teachers smokes up.
Uhh dude, Americans already come here for BC Bud (or it gets smuggles over there), and it is already very popular. :rolleyes:

Yeah. I realized that. But now, it's safer to come over to Canada because it might/will be legal to smoke up here without the fear of being arrested. And smuggling is risky, so. Yeah.

Originally posted by Confuscious
Yeah. I realized that. But now, it's safer to come over to Canada because it might/will be legal to smoke up here without the fear of being arrested. And smuggling is risky, so. Yeah.
Jeah, American customs busted a couple guys trying to bring 44 kilos of BC bud over to America a couple weeks ago. :mad:

Technically, what is legal here in Canada?

- Possesion of weed?
- Smoke weed?
- Buy seeds?
- Plant seeds?
- Grow it under my desk?
- Personal usage?

Someone can explain it to me?

Originally posted by Wojtek
Technically, what is legal here in Canada?

- Possesion of weed?
- Smoke weed?
- Buy seeds?
- Plant seeds?
- Grow it under my desk?
- Personal usage?

Someone can explain it to me?
Umm I don't believe any of that is technically "legal" as of yet. :rolleyes:

I just want to say that I got some very kind BC bud right here in NC.

Very good stuff.

Thank you, Canada.

Back