• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can you top this?

Unfortunately this is turning into somewhat of a shouting match :cry2: . I checked out cybertoads, but I get an error when I try to register on their forums. Without that, I can't even contact their support...

Contact amz on this forum. He admins cybertoads (I think) and he can help you. Just got some help from him about my account.

By the way, I do agree with underg. I am not a free host provider. I am a free host seeker, and even I think you are a bit rude. When I request for hosting, I do request for large amts of bandwidth & space as my site is genuinely large, but unlike you, I wouldn't talk as if all the free hosts owe me something and it's their loss for not hosting me.
This is just a matter of opinion though. You can be as rude as you like if you still get free offers streaming in.

I checked out cybertoads, but I get an error when I try to register on their forums. Without that, I can't even contact their support...
You would have to be fairly brain dead to not figure out how to contact us
since there are a great many ways to contact us!

Technical Support: support@cybertoad.net

In addition, we also have a support ticket system, support forums, and
last resort you can even contact me by PM on here and I'll be glad
to get your message to where it needs to go!

Now regarding your statement though, we don't have any "errors" per say
as our signup systems for both our forum community and the web hosting
will both tell you exactly precisely what you are doing wrong if you just
stop and read the message that is displayed to you.

There is only 1 exception to that rule and that is if you are trying to
create a duplicate forum account. In that case, the system will block
your signup and display a fake PHP error but other than that, all
messages tell you exactly what you are doing wrong in plain English.

I could very easily top all that. Our server has both mysql and postgre databases installed. But erm, why would I want to? You havn't even give me a url to look at for all I know it could be an empty forum, are you aware of how business works?

Never mind, I found someone who offered me 5GB storage with 1TB bandwidth. :angel: They also are ad free and offered a ridiculous number of additional features.

Thanks anyway.

well i dont know where to start ..... !!!

1- Here at FWS .... if host Provider fell that the requester greedy ... or .... rude ... they offer him nothing ... (thats good ... but i think ignoring him well be greater !!! )

2- I dont know why people think that we (host-provider) offer free host for people to make cash and we having fun !!! ... no !!!!!!!!!!
we offer free host to make money thats why there is always a catch ... like adding Ads our some forum posting ... thats how we make money and you get a paid service for free

3- This dont mean you willnt find the host ... but it will be alot dificult ... and you will have to be honest .. not-rude ... not-greedy and at last give us a good reason why to host you ??

Thats all i have to say

Have your time for thinking and re-request

or have fun with what you have

Last edited:
Please understand that I have found several hosts that offer a lot with no ads or forum posting. In return, many of their users suggest them to others, voluntarily link back to their main site, and all users visit the main site (where ads invariable are.) Others use the free hosting to entice future paid customers. I strongly believe that all hosts are not created equal. Some hosting providers give minimal service while maximizing their own revenue (see Yahoo! Geocities) Others are the very creme of the free hosting crop (see 110mb.com, awardspace.com, and cybertoad.net.)

Web hosting providers with less to offer should not complain when users flock to superior hosting sites, such as those mentioned above, instead of using low bandwidth, ad supported hosting services that have become the norm.

I have no problem with such smaller services, as they may be tailored to the individual needs of specific users, but, personally, I do not appreciate insult and reprimand from those of you who do not provide what I request. Moreover, if I have offended anyone in any way, I wish to extend an explicit apology to them. In no way did I mean to offend anyone, and I hope that, starting with this post, this topic may be used for constructive purposes only.

Having comprehensively delivered the aformentioned statements, I wish for this thread to be used for offers, discussion, and support for webhosting providers with a lot to offer. Again, if you are on par with or above the offerings of the host mentioned in the first post, 110mb, please submit any offer that you may please here.

Respectively,
cyzo

Last edited:
Back