• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can you top this?

cyzo

Hi, my current free host offers the following:
- Powerfull Clustered Servers
(Intel DUAL XEON Processors, SCSI Hard Drives, 5 GB Ram etc.)
- 24/7 Forums For Instant Answers
- Major Bandwidth Providers (non COGENT!)
- 24/7 Server Monitoring - 99.95% Uptime OPTIMIZING TO REACH 99.9%
- Linux Enterprise Operating Systems - Private dedicated unmetered internet lines

- 2000 MB! Web Space (Upgradable to 5000 MB)
- 10 GB Monthly Transfer (Upgradable to 60 GB)
- Apache Server
- FTP Access
- MySQL Database (v5.1) - GD Lib Fully Functional
- PHP v5.1.4
- Mod_Rewrite Enabled
- Shockwave & Flash
- Run Zend Encoded Scripts (Zend Optimizer)
- XML Support
- CURL Enabled
- SSI Support
- Web Based Filemanager/FTP
- ImageMagick Support
- PHPMyAdmin
- Ruby On Rails
- ZLib ENABLED!
- Python support (TorrentFlux is not allowed!)
- IceCast support
- FrontPage Extensions
- Curl
- DOM XML support
- IonCube encoded PHP scripts support

- Web Based Administration Panel
- Online Filemanager
- No Popups No Spam! No ads on your pages!
- Daily Backups

- NO ADS
- Truly fast servers
- Unlimited accounts allowed
- Allow me to use my own domain name

Things I dislike:
- Only 1 Mysql database
- No CGI
- No ASP
- PHP SAFEMODE ON!!!!!
- No email forewarding or POP3/SMTP at all

Can anyone top this? I underlined the most important features.

Last edited:
i could top the features/bandwidth etc easy but i have a question, why would anyone want safemode on?

Sorry, Those features at the bottom were things I didn't like. (post fixed)

Also, if you are a host and you can offer me more than my current host, could you please PM or email (etuvys@yahoo.com) me with the details?

What do we get in return?

Um... I just showed you what my current free host offers me. If you cannot offer more, then I won't switch to you.

I'm not 100% sure on how ad free hosting companies make money, but I'm sure that traffic can be driven to your site (you probably have ads on the main page) Also, I post quite frequently in forums and I have friends which I will refer when I'm sure that I have found the right host.

Also, I will eventually need to upgrade to paid hosting, so you always have that to count on :)

Last edited:
Um... I just showed you what my current free host offers me. If you cannot offer more, then I won't switch to you.

I'm not 100% sure on how ad free hosting companies make money, but I'm sure that traffic can be driven to your site (you probably have ads on the main page) Also, I post quite frequently in forums and I have friends which I will refer when I'm sure that I have found the right host.

I could supply that and more. But won't unless it is worth my while. Nothing is for nothing these days.

Our accounts have everything you listed plus 5 times the bandwidth you
stated and none of the limitations you told us were things you don't like except
for the ASP which we also don't have -- pretty much a dead language now.

Your site seems really good. So far, I have not recieved a better offer. However, I am having a problem registering on your forums. I'm getting an error saying that it can't check for proxies (or something like that.)

Also, I will eventually need to upgrade to paid hosting, so you always have that to count on :)

...I find you rude.

Last edited:
lol if you have nothing to offer except your website to clutter up servers have fun finding what you want :)
This is getting real annoying
If you want service and a good deal pay for it
or expect ads
thats not anything much to ask for

If you can't top my current host then all of your users should switch to them.

GG!!! :p

Please only make offers with 10+GB bandwidth, no ads, no php safe mode, and no fee.

Last edited:
If you can't top my current host then all of your users should switch to them.

GG!!! :p

1 I dont really care about people like you and im glad your not with me
2 Your the reason I dont do much free hosting (only do when they ask nice and only ask for what they need)
In my views if you have a site that uses that much you really need to pay!
it isnt the offer however i find rude
its you! you sound like someone trying to buy a new car if you dont give me this deal ill go somewhere else! lol most people dont really care to much if you go somewhere else your not paying and you dont want ads on your site
so where is the loss? :)
saying all that,
www.cybertoad.net
They have a deal like yours.

Last edited:
Please, how can my request be so ridiculous if multiple hosting sites have already offered to top it?

I allready said the offer isnt that bad altho you should pay
I think your a rude ------- thats all :)
But check out cybertoads
evenly there ok.

Unfortunately this is turning into somewhat of a shouting match :cry2: . I checked out cybertoads, but I get an error when I try to register on their forums. Without that, I can't even contact their support...

Back