• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can I earn money by reselling hosting .??

If you know where your target market and you know how to reach them to find out their need .
Some people do have existing client that look for hosting, friend that look for hosting, knowledge of hosting .
Then for sure that reseller hosting is a money generator for you .
You can take small package of reseller hosting and try up.

Yeah I guess it's about commitment and effort but also it can be a hard market to get into. It can be a gamble also. There are many host's out there started up and failed.

Stick with it don't give up. Remember even if you haven't got customers at first, sfay focused. Or think of other ways without spamming people to get noticed at least!

Facebook is a great tool for marketing. Make sure you Join groups there that are related to web hosting as well. Maybe make a post once with what you offer, get your Facebook branded with your web address logo etc.

Answer peoples questions be helpful to others out there without just wanting them to sign up etc.

I would recommend if you are just starting out or are planning to. Try to offer something other hosts don't do perhaps.

Remember it's not always about having the best prices in this industry either.

Yes, you may make money from it, but I'd like to point out that if you want to make money, you must provide the greatest services to your consumers.

Back