• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bye FWS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leriss, out of all the scammers, ignorants pigs, and generally annoying people, you are by far the most annoying i have met. I posted the reasons i was leaving, and i was expecting some rugged individual to be a prat in a sarcastic manner.

I have been a member as long as you have, only a few days short, so you cannot call someone the same as you a noob. It must make you a noob too...

robert allen said:
Leriss, out of all the scammers, ignorants pigs, and generally annoying people, you are by far the most annoying i have met. I posted the reasons i was leaving, and i was expecting some rugged individual to be a prat in a sarcastic manner.

I have been a member as long as you have, only a few days short, so you cannot call someone the same as you a noob. It must make you a noob too...
You N00B i atleast know the rules i atleast read them and You N00B still think that You N00B didn't do anything against the rules! why? because You Are a N00B! MOD please close this N00B topic made by a N00B.

Leriss said:
Don't tell me that you Defend "The N00B"
no i wasn't deffending anyway:D i just thought you two were funny:p but seeing i know you better then the noob i'll defend you:D

Ok, I think that's enough...

I've updated our rules now to clarify this. You may not post an ad if the content of that ad is not posted here. If it's posted on your forum or someone elses forum is irrelevant. The info for the ad should be posted on this forum or we won't allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back