• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bye FWS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert allen

I would like to say bye to this community.

Reason for leaving: Mods are being biased and removing my ad thread, even though the last ad i posted was over 2 weeks ago.

bye...

You have just lost another member...

As per the rules, and I quote:
3. You may not post a link to a post on your forum where more info about your offer is posted.

If that's the way you feel, however, so long.

Goodbye... Your 400 posts out of 770,734 overall will be missed...

Actualy... who am i kidding?

Cya!

EDIT: Whats the point of this thread? He did wrong and cannot admit it, so he opens a thread to make us give him reasons to keep him here...

As Bruce mentioned, the reason why your thread was removed was that it had a link to your forum where the offer was posted. We don't allow that. The info about your offer should be posted in your post here. You can read this rule here

Please let me know if you have any questions.

This community is huge and doesn't lose many members, Robert. ;)

Stay and advertise, just don't link to a thread. Post the actual advertisement in this forum. :D

I don't know...if someone doesn't read the rules and then bitches when he breaks them, I'm not going to be too upset when that person leaves.

Damned biased mods :p

I was offering people to join an e-mail service, NOT a forum... I know the rules, and i broke none...

edit: I linked to a forum, not my forum.

By keeping all the info in one thread, it is easier for me to manage instead of checking 101 forums i post the info on...

Leriss said:
Usergroup: N00b's

should be added.
Firstly, I am not a n00b, i checked the rules before posting, and my thread has been deleted by misunderstanding.
Secondly, i own 1 network, and i am currently activally advertising it, but this site seems be the one which i find the hardest to post on..
Finally, i have done nothing wrong. This thread was actually targeted at mods to sort out this problem.

I hope you understand were i am coming from,

regards,

Robert.

The easiest solution is to simply copy and paste the offer into a thread here.

If that's too difficult, then I feel sorry for you.

Bruce said:
The easiest solution is to simply copy and paste the offer into a thread here.

If that's too difficult, then I feel sorry for you.
I feel sorry that he needs attention so much he posts that he's leaving..

robert allen said:
Firstly, I am not a n00b, i checked the rules before posting, and my thread has been deleted by misunderstanding.
Secondly, i own 1 network, and i am currently activally advertising it, but this site seems be the one which i find the hardest to post on..
Finally, i have done nothing wrong. This thread was actually targeted at mods to sort out this problem.

I hope you understand were i am coming from,

regards,

Robert.
You N00B

robert allen said:
You moron. You do not even know me. I am 15, and i have been doing websites since July 2004. I feel sorry for you prejudice mindless brain...

This is a link which will help, and one that does not break so-called forum rules: http://www.understandingprejudice.org/

N00B You you were supposed to leave the forum You N00B,go away N00B we don't need you You N00B,go to a N00B forum this forum is not for N00Bs such as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back