• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Budget-$85

arcanimedotcom

hi, i would like to get a quote.
i need at leaast 80-100 gb of space and at least 700gb of transfer. also i need cpanel. my budget is $85. thx

Bring down your expectations and you may receive some offers.

I presume it's a reseller you are looking for?

Im guessing that is an $85 budget per month. And if you need that much space and bandwidth you NEED a dedicated server because that could be practically a hosts whole server. You could get a decent server too with an $85 budget and itd be MUCH smarter.

i dunt care wat kinda server it is, as long as it has wat i asked for. yea monthly. ive seen many hosts who offer this but look untryustwerthy. unmetered bandwidth is ok too.

Just wondering, but what do you plan on doing with 80 GB space and 700 GB bandwidth? Because I can guarantee that you will not use all of that unless you already have a site that consumes that much space and bandwidth. But if you are just starting a site or even plan on starting a hosting business you dont need nearly that much space or bandwidth.

Ok, then yeah I would definitely recommend going with a dedicated server because no host can provide an account that big without pretty much just giving you their server or half their server. So Id recommend a dedi and you could definetly find a nice server with your requirements for $85/month.

ok, um sorry but the new budget is $70. i wud b happy if u guys just gave quotes from now on. lol i get excited i get an offer wen i get an email saying i got a response. (cpanel, 80gb ( 2x40) space, 1tb b/w)

Haha, sorry to get you excited again, but are you looking for a managed or unmanaged server? Because with your budget lowered now itll be tough to find a good managed server. We dont provide servers, but Id be happy to help you out looking for one. :)

XTR Host said:
He said he needed cPanel gate. :)

oh, missed info :D

and arcanimedotcom, I think you are around here sometimes, not a newbie. So I think you should know with that amount, you cannot get even an un-managed server with cPanel. a fully managed server will start at $200/month

Oh! - that's better - not - 2 drives, get a handle on it and don't give other's hassle if you don't even know the basics.

Back