• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

bring on the reviews.

I am currently looking to purchase an amd athlon-xp cpu today and I want to know if any one has any information that they may want to share with me before I make my purchase of my 1800 Athlon-XP cpu.

for a couple bucks more you get the 2500 wich has double the cache size and easyly oc'able

Yep - you can buy a 2.5 at a great price - anywhere - unless your looking to balance a dual??

:?

hurry birds dont build good nest. I ordered already. **** I should of gone with an faster cpu but I dont think the 1800 will be so bad.

That's an old chip. I bought my computer over a year and a half ago and I got the AMD 2000+ (1.67 Ghz).

I still imagine it's pretty good. Unless you're a gamer, anything about 1.4 or 1.5 Ghz should be plenty.

Btw, P4 and Athlon, which would ya'll go for? When i use a P4 machine and a Athlon machines, i cant see any difference. :confused5

re:

well its going to be used to multitask and help users I have an tendency to use no less than 8 programs at once including real 1 player and ie.

Back