• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Blizzard's new game

Its at least another year in the making. Look like I'm going to need a new vidcard for that.

Quite amazing. I used to play starcraft with a few friends but it got quite boring. Same maps, Same strategies, same people ect.. but i guess thats how it is with most games

I remember the original Starcraft, everyone cheated like they did in Diablo. I used to have a patch for Starcraft that would turn all the units to Gundam units.)

I remember a bunch of people duping in Diablo back in the day. I keep toying around with the idea i may play that game again, Diablo II was a blast.

I haven't played too much of online play with DII. I've only played online with Diablo 1. They should make another one though :)

You are missing out then. DII w/expansion was the most fun I may have ever had playing a video game then. Kicked the first one's butt so bad it isn't even funny. If anyone gets excited and makes a D2/LOD character, let me know and I may join you ;)

You are missing out then. DII w/expansion was the most fun I may have ever had playing a video game then. Kicked the first one's butt so bad it isn't even funny. If anyone gets excited and makes a D2/LOD character, let me know and I may join you ;)

I played D2, and I thought it a bit hard in comparison to the original Diablo. I don't think LOD came with my Diablo/Starcraft Battle Chest though (Although I did have DII Gold Edition.)

Back