• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

bidvertiser

bayareabeast

Ive been wondering about these pay per click programs. Not that I would do it but whats stopping people from getting a proxy server, changing servers every couple minutes and clicking their own ads as many times as they want. If they use an ip recognition thing, theoretically it should work. Bidvertiser does NOT PAY FOR EVERY VALID CLICK. I KNOW FOR A FACT. If you ask them for an explanation they will start mumbling about non human automated clicks and computer algorythims. I just started working with them a couple weeks ago and have made like 60 bucks or some nonsense, and it seems they try to shave as much off of that as they possibly can with vague talk about invalid clicks and automated robots.

I know they don't count every valid click for a fact.

Bet there was a couple of click to pay me links in that post - who the hell mod'd that?

Well heres the truth about bidvertiser, they don't even really check it. I made $10.92 cents from clicking them on my own. As well as if you do happen to get banned its not a problem getting a new account as Google is. Granted they don't pay as well you can have a BS website and earn money lol.

Regards,
Steve

I totally agree that they do not pay for each valid clicks. I've actually tried it with my friends to see if it really "works". After my friend clicked, i even waited for a day or 2, and there's no credit generated for that click.

So, i sent a ticket to the staff, and they told me alot on invalid clicks and so on.. I don't know. Maybe there's a bug in their system? Or they totally do not care about their users?

In my experience bidvertizer is useless.
For a start their ads are totally irrelivent, but when i ran their ads and google ads on the same page (even reversed their positions after the first month) i earned a total of $1.41 from Bidvertizer and $136 from google...

I had used bidvertiser for a while and I had the exact same issue. I was ripped off, and switched back to google ads. Google doesn't rip you off, and their ads are a lot more targeted to your audience.

I was advised to not go near Bidvertiser, so I'd recommend using Adsense or Adbrite.. Probably the best ones out :)

I would agree that Adsense and Adbrite are by far the best.

Bidvertiser just isn't worth it.

Can anyone recommend any other ones which are available which pay out? I've been looking round, and can't find any anywhere...

Skylar, to add on to your list, I think Yahoo Publisher Network, would be a good recommendation to those who live in the US?

Bidvertiser has a bad system, they don't pay much, and think of this: THEY get $$$ from invalid clicks! They advertisers in the systems lose money, not them!
Of course they don't care about invalid clicks. :p

Google AdSense!
AdSense terminate the ealier they can.
I had an account with them for 7 months, only used it for one month when the various sites I placed them on where getting active, I decided to place a AdBlock. Well I must have gotten about 300 clicks in that month, and about $10 in my account over that month, they said they "checked the system" and found hundreds of those clicks to be invalid, just because my account was dead for 6 months means the time I actually place ads they are all invalid? Not to mention they terminated me AFTER sending the little card to me to verify. Their payout limit is stupid too.

I think Bidvertiser are okay. But all Ad Networks are all the same.

Back