• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

bidvertiser

I've had a really bad experience with Bidvertiser. I don't want to tell the whole story, but long story short is I was close to getting paid 9.35 or so and they closed my account. They wouldn't respond to any of my emails, and just said the clicks were invalid. They are supposed to give you a warning if they see invalid clicks, but no warning or nothing.

I've been using Bidvertiser for a while now, and I'll have to agree that they definitely don't count all of the valid clicks.. I used to get a good amount of clicks daily, but I've been stuck at the same click count for a while now.. Quite annoying because I'm close to the payout minimum

But they do pay quite a bit per click on some clicks, I was surprised how much I got per click, I was expecting a few cents, but some clicks were worth around a dollar :)

Back