• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

BEWARE OF Hostingblock.net

RajHosting said:
Back in April I purchased RAJ Hosting, all the clients and all software and the old owner told me and also posted in these forums that he would not continue in the hosting business. Well I didn't get all of the clients as he took the better paying ones and there was software that was on the server that disappeared before I had full control over it. Basically I was ripped off and the Spineless people at PayPal did nothing as usual.

Now tonight I not found out that he is still in the hosting business, he continues to collect fees that should be coming to me from my clients which I just found out about and have notified them all to stop paying Rajuthan Kirupakaran 1 Massey Sq Toronto, Ontario M4C 5L3 CANADA www.hostingblock.net rajuthan@gmail.com sales@hostingblock.net support@hostingblock.net ASAP and report him to PayPal for FRAUD.

So BEWARE to anyone out there that runs across this rip off artist so he doesn't scam you out of your hard earned money.

Scott Drake
New Owner of
RAJ Hosting

Well he must be getting desperate, he sent out the following to my clients today:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Jun 16, 2006 7:39 AM
Subject: CHANGE YOUR HOSTING PLANS NOW - LEAVE RAJHOSTING
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com , xxxxxxxx@gmail.com, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com, xxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com, xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com, xxxxxxx@gmail.com, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com

LEAVE RAJHOSTING.COM AND GO GET HOSTING SOMEWHERE ELSE THE SRVER IS SLOW AND THE SUPPORT GUY CHECKS THIS EMAILS LIKE ONCE A WEEK, ALSO HE DOESN'T ALLOW WAREZ JUST LEAVE RAJHOSTING.COM AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE THE NEW PEOPLE ARE ****ED UP.

THANKS

To which a message drafted by my Lawyers was sent to him:

This is formal notice for you to cease and desist your actions against RAJ Hosting and it's owners, if you continue with acts like the below we will be forced to forward all emails to the proper US and Canadian Authorities where you clearly admit to Fraud against the new owners of RAJ Hosting and it's clients. If any of RAJ Hostings clients are further found to be harrased by you and/or being hosted on your server due to the below email that you sent out that was forwarded by current RAJ Hosting clients that will remain nameless, legal action will be taken against you and your current server provider.

cc: Law Offices of Amori & Riegel

Regards,

Scott Drake
RAJ Hosting

RajHosting said:
Well he must be getting desperate, he sent out the following to my clients today:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Jun 16, 2006 7:39 AM
Subject: CHANGE YOUR HOSTING PLANS NOW - LEAVE RAJHOSTING
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com , xxxxxxxx@gmail.com, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com, xxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com, xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com, xxxxxxx@gmail.com, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com

LEAVE RAJHOSTING.COM AND GO GET HOSTING SOMEWHERE ELSE THE SRVER IS SLOW AND THE SUPPORT GUY CHECKS THIS EMAILS LIKE ONCE A WEEK, ALSO HE DOESN'T ALLOW WAREZ JUST LEAVE RAJHOSTING.COM AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE THE NEW PEOPLE ARE ****ED UP.

THANKS

To which a message drafted by my Lawyers was sent to him:

This is formal notice for you to cease and desist your actions against RAJ Hosting and it's owners, if you continue with acts like the below we will be forced to forward all emails to the proper US and Canadian Authorities where you clearly admit to Fraud against the new owners of RAJ Hosting and it's clients. If any of RAJ Hostings clients are further found to be harrased by you and/or being hosted on your server due to the below email that you sent out that was forwarded by current RAJ Hosting clients that will remain nameless, legal action will be taken against you and your current server provider.

cc: Law Offices of Amori & Riegel

Regards,

Scott Drake
RAJ Hosting
Wow, that was a dumb move by Rajuthan.

That is so unprofessional, what is raj's new company name? you don't know how angry i'd be if someone did that to me... im frustrated right now !!! VERY FRUSTRATED!!!

kwekminghong said:
Its a blank page for me.

As is it for me

HTML:
Code:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />
<title>Untitled Document</title>
</head>

<body>
<div align="center">
  <br />
  <br />
  <br />
 <br />

<br />
  <br />
  <br />
</div>
</body>
</html>

Grand Opening
« on: June 12, 2006, 03:00:56 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Of Today Monday, June 11th 2006 Tdot Host Has Officially Opened for business of selling dedicated servers and hosting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kind Regards,

Brian

Need assistance? Feel Free to PM me Or Email me @ admin [at]tdothost.com

What a crook, can he actually get away with this and even post again in this forum under his new name ???
If that is the case than this forum will have more victims in the near future.

Maybe something needs to be done against those people... any idea's ?

Kind regards,
PaulP.

Whereever you see him offering hosting solution, direct them to this link. So we save the victims the head ache

PaulP said:
What a crook, can he actually get away with this and even post again in this forum under his new name ???
If that is the case than this forum will have more victims in the near future.
He's been banned here, repeatedly. Some people just can't take the hint and stay away. If you find another of his accounts here, report it and we'll take care of it.

Ok, thanks for the answers !

I will report it when I see things that are not ok.

Kind regards,
PaulP.

Back