• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

BEWARE OF Hostingblock.net

RajHosting

Back in April I purchased RAJ Hosting, all the clients and all software and the old owner told me and also posted in these forums that he would not continue in the hosting business. Well I didn't get all of the clients as he took the better paying ones and there was software that was on the server that disappeared before I had full control over it. Basically I was ripped off and the Spineless people at PayPal did nothing as usual.

Now tonight I not found out that he is still in the hosting business, he continues to collect fees that should be coming to me from my clients which I just found out about and have notified them all to stop paying Rajuthan Kirupakaran 1 Massey Sq Toronto, Ontario M4C 5L3 CANADA www.hostingblock.net rajuthan@gmail.com sales@hostingblock.net support@hostingblock.net ASAP and report him to PayPal for FRAUD.

So BEWARE to anyone out there that runs across this rip off artist so he doesn't scam you out of your hard earned money.

Scott Drake
New Owner of
RAJ Hosting

Last edited:
Dude, sorry to hear that. Next time make sure the person is not banned on the better forums as a quality control meassure. You should also check references and reviews.
Did you get fewer clients than agreed to?

(I am not sure, but if memory serves me right the Layout looks a lot like utcrazy's old host. May be he knows more about the guy, at least they both are from the Toronto area(?))

Last edited:
hope you had some serious signed legal paperwork.....this is why I don't buy hosting companys, it always seems like a crock

Give RajHosting a new name and move on. When I saw your forum name I thought you were the Raj boy. Unfortunately you agreed to a crappy deal to takeover probably a reseller account. Hope you didn't pay much.

That's not the layout I have ever used, I am from the TO area though, guilty as charged.

I got your message about this yesterday. I wish you luck with getting everything straightened out again.

utcrazy said:
That's not the layout I have ever used, I am from the TO area though, guilty as charged.
Some screwup in my brain somewhere....come to think of it yeah that's right...:confused4
Someone used the layout before, but I can't remember the guy's name, I think it was Mark .... (may be it starts with L(?))
I may be off again...

Bruce said:
It must be a template from somewhere. I just saw this in the offers forum: http://www.numaria.com/

Oh dude its a template monster template i once even edited one such template site for another hosting company, that template is soooooooo common i seen that template like 10 times already on 10 different companies.:lol:

I sold all my clients to RajHosting about 3 to 4 months ago, I had some high payers as well. I got ~$90 from all my clients per month which he took off my hands for $300 (Needed a quick payment)

He was obviously one suss guy, I mean when we initally came and offered free hosting he was offering 25gb's of free space?

What an idiot. I hope you get it sorted mate.

Bruce said:
It must be a template from somewhere. I just saw this in the offers forum: http://www.numaria.com/

Hi Bruce,

A template indeed, we're quite happy not to have anything to do with that fraudster....

Anyway Scott, now that you've leared your lesson the hard way, next time you buy clients (which we have done numerous times), make sure that a) you have a written contract (no fancy-shmancy), just the vital things on paper, and a word or two about non-competition etc....

just our two cents...

Numaria

ingfina said:
Some screwup in my brain somewhere....come to think of it yeah that's right...:confused4
Someone used the layout before, but I can't remember the guy's name, I think it was Mark .... (may be it starts with L(?))
I may be off again...

Guilty as charged too, my name is Mark, haha. Haven't ever used or seen the template though.

James said:
Give RajHosting a new name and move on. When I saw your forum name I thought you were the Raj boy. Unfortunately you agreed to a crappy deal to takeover probably a reseller account. Hope you didn't pay much.

It wasn't a reseller account I purchased, it was a dedicated server, software and clients.

Regards,

Scott Drake
RAJ Hosting

numaria said:
Anyway Scott, now that you've leared your lesson the hard way, next time you buy clients (which we have done numerous times), make sure that a) you have a written contract (no fancy-shmancy), just the vital things on paper, and a word or two about non-competition etc....

just our two cents...

Numaria

Yeah I hear that, I wasn't really thinking and he took total advantage of it, I had just learned that I have MS (Multiple Sclerosis) along with my back and lung problems put me out of work. So I thought I would build up my business and got screwed.

Regards,

Scott Drake
RAJ Hosting

Back