• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beta Testers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: you still hitting F5?

Originally posted by eminence

you really are desparate! :D

Well you could say that, but i dont have a credit card, im only 16 so how else am i going to get a deal like this? Just because im young, doesnt mean im stupid, i could run circles around all of you, literally.

May i just comment, this thread is getting extremly large, i think we have the new record for freewebspace.net. Who will be presenting the trophy? I believe i should recieve it, im the one that went coldtukey through all the cold and computer crashes, and the intense cramp in my index finger...

Re: Re: Re: Re: you still hitting F5?

Originally posted by coldturkey

Well you could say that, but i dont have a credit card, im only 16 so how else am i going to get a deal like this? Just because im young, doesnt mean im stupid, i could run circles around all of you, literally.

I hope your not taking the piss. Iam sure I could skate circles around you my little friend. LOL :D :D :D :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: you still hitting F5?

I hope your not taking the piss. Iam sure I could skate circles around you my little friend. LOL :D :D :D :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Wheels = EZ Speed, thats cheating... what does this have to do with better testing? or even the internet?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: you still hitting F5?

Originally posted by coldturkey
what does this have to do with better testing?

You mean Beta Testing right? As in Beta radiation not better heat radiation or something.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: you still hitting F5?

You mean Beta Testing right? As in Beta radiation not better heat radiation or something.

Bah, you know what i mean... Beta, Better... same difference

Just a tip: place the INternet link for you're signup on you're first post.. (hmm dumb tip i geuss, you already thought that out ;)

scarfication

It'd better be soon, or else this thread will turn into a serious spam board (actually, it already has). ;)

coldturkey

I just checked your online status coldturkey, you haven't been on nonstop since two days ago! Would you please stop posting about your f5 key. The link will arive when it does, lets just be patient. :)

cs does have the /me system
but its possible you have to have adminmod running
anyway.... ya I just setup appache woot

Yes . . the link will be online onces its ready .. which will be soon ....

I'm just trying to make sure there are no wholes in the script .. so to speak ....

Takes time .... :cry2:

Re: coldturkey

Originally posted by DeepList.com
I just checked your online status coldturkey, you haven't been on nonstop since two days ago! Would you please stop posting about your f5 key. The link will arive when it does, lets just be patient. :)

Ok, i admit, i lasted a few hours then gave up. Im sorry, i'll shut up

how many times do you hit F5 every 5 min. or 15 min. ?

you msut really want to get hosted badly if you do it every 5 min lmao

Originally posted by YUPAPA
This is a loooooooooong thread!
Can I join?
No get outta here before I go kung-fu on you:chinese2: :D and remember this takes time, just be lucky he/she is taking the time to do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back