• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beta Testers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MN-Carl

MN-Carl
NLC
OK - i'm gonna be needing beta testers to test a server.

I'll be installing Red Hat Linux 7.2 , Sendmail , PHP 4.0.6 , Perl 5.x , MySQL , Python , C/ C++ , Apache ASP , Apache Web Server , Custom made DNS program.

You will get :

5 MegaBytes Webspace*
un-metered monthly data-transfer / page hits.
All scripting supported above.
No ads.
File Manager Uploading**

* = more on request
** = ftp upload available on request.

Molre info to come ...

I forgot to add that these are the following scripting supported :

ssi , html , javascript , perl , c , c++ , tcl , python , php , asp , xtml , xml

The Server will also have the following Database software :

MySQL , PSQL - both with instant updaters

Instant Account Setup.

Fast Commercal Internet Connection.

Sendmail ( may get Qmail ).

No ads . No File Size Limit. No Data-Transfer Limitation.

Coming soon .. signup will be via a online signup form .. with instant account setup ... no need for you to give me your e-mail address.

I will post when the site is complete and the server is online.

Originally posted by cdudeuk18

How do u mean ?
Just that all of these scripting languages on one host!!... I mean WOW!!... if I had hosting on here I would be learning programming languages for ages!!

Wow

How long will we be able to have our sites hosted there? I am extremely interested? Do you support CGI? Check out my current site: http://deeplist.com I am looking for a new place to put my site! It would be a great test!!! Let me know. Thanx!

OK

plz ppl stop posting your e-mail address. i don't need them .. i will post here once the server is online .. with the url where to look at the site .. and then you decide if you wanna signup .. then you fill in the form and your account gets setup instanly.

Reply to question "do u support CGI"

We support lots of different forms of cgi all listed in the first post.

Let me define "Beta Tester"

Someone who tests something.

The reason we are not charging anything is because no-one would pay for this.

We will however give ALL beta testers free accounts once the beta testing is complete.

We will only accept 75 Beta Testers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back