• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best reseller for a certain price

freak127

Hi,
I am looking to finally purchase myself a decent paid reseller hosting account. If you know of a site that can offer a reseller account with the specs below, or your yourself can offer me one, then please post here and let me know. Here is what I need:

A fair amount of disk space (1gb plus)
A decent amount of bandwidth (10gb or more)
The ability to host at least 50 website, preferably more
cPanel/WHM preferred, but other control panels are fine
A large number of MySQL databases (at least 500)
Plenty of addon and parked domains
Cron jobs
For $5 or less per month and no setup fee

That is the most I am currently prepared to pay, but if the service is good then I will probably upgrade the plan ;) .
Also, if a moneyback guarantee is added then it would encourage me to go with your host, so I can see what the service is like.
At the moment, I am considering the budget plan 1 here:

http://www.resellerzoom.com/budget-reseller.shtml

Please do not post your offer here if you don't offer the above specs.
Thank you so much for your time :) .

punkfan91 said:
Hi,
I am looking to finally purchase myself a decent paid reseller hosting account. If you know of a site that can offer a reseller account with the specs below, or your yourself can offer me one, then please post here and let me know. Here is what I need:

A fair amount of disk space (1gb plus)
A decent amount of bandwidth (10gb or more)
The ability to host at least 50 website, preferably more
cPanel/WHM preferred, but other control panels are fine
A large number of MySQL databases (at least 500)
Plenty of addon and parked domains
Cron jobs
For $5 or less per month and no setup fee

That is the most I am currently prepared to pay, but if the service is good then I will probably upgrade the plan ;) .
Also, if a moneyback guarantee is added then it would encourage me to go with your host, so I can see what the service is like.
At the moment, I am considering the budget plan 1 here:

http://www.resellerzoom.com/budget-reseller.shtml

Please do not post your offer here if you don't offer the above specs.
Thank you so much for your time :) .
Hello Punkfan91,

We at 123gohost.net can offer you a custom reseller plan for you please find below on what we have to offer you. and remember you can always get more space if needed

Reseller Custom

1.5 Gb Web space
11GB Bandwdith
Unlimited Domain Hosting
Cpanel
WHM
Fantastico De Luxe
Private Nameservers
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited addon and park Domains
Cron Jobs
99.99% Uptime
30 Day money back
24/7 Support
and free support for your customers!!

Pricing = $4.00 Monthly (Cheaper than reseller zoom and cheaper than that in your request ;)

Form Of contact
Msn: sales@123gohost.net
Sales Email: sales@123gohost.net

if you are intrested in my offer please let me know as like i said this is a custom plan and will be created for you free of charge!. Also if you can get any one to signup with us we will knock the price down to $3.95

Last edited:
ManXP, your offer sounds great, as does yours, 123gohost. However, I forgot to mention that payment must be through PayPal. Is this alright with both of you?

Hi,

You can't pay us via Paypal, but if you don't have a credit card, may be you could pay via wire transfer or money order (Western Union for example)? If yes, we offer some great discounts when clients pay in this way :)

paypal

you can pay via paypal that is fine. we will send you a custom payment link.
please let me know what you would like to do. ither msn or email

Last edited:
punkfan91 said:
ManXP, your offer sounds great, as does yours, 123gohost. However, I forgot to mention that payment must be through PayPal. Is this alright with both of you?

Hello punkfan91,

Before making that final decision, you may want to take a look at our reseller plans Here

We accept payments via PayPal, or mail-in payment. Accounts are activated once payment has been securely received and confirmed. Usually in less than 2 or 3 hours.
Support is via ticket system, email or forums.

You can receive a 10% discount on your first payment by using the following promo code:

danethicalpromo1

Any questions, feel free to send an email to sales@danethicalservices.com or danethical @ gmail.com

Kind regards,

Dan.

1. 2GB Storage
2. 40GB Bandwidth
cpanel c/w WHM (999)
............................ US$5.00 - Prepay 6 months, no setup fee.

*** 7 days trial *** Pay after 7 days.

EDIT:

Hi.
We can offer you:

2500 MB Space
50,000 MB Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains Hosted
Unlimited E-mail Accounts
Unlimited Email aliases
Unlimited SubDomains
Unlimited FTP accounts
Unlimited MySQL databases

For $5 per month.

Please contact me if you have any questions.
AIM: Djlightspin
MSN: djlightspin@hotmail.com
Yahoo: explodehost
e-mail: Eliav@explodehost.com

Thanks,
Eliav

Last edited:
Hello,
I represent LytenHost LLC. I'd love to make an offer on your needs. But first a little bit about us. We've been in business since October 2004 (Formally, AlternaHost.Net), we have great uptime, blazing fast servers and connections and best of all we never OVERSELL ANY of our services like most hosts! Don't get oversold! Make the perfect decision, Choose Us!

Custom Reseller
3,000MB of storage space
45,000MB of data transfer
cPanel/WHM WITH Fantastico!
Host UNLIMITED Domains!
Daily Backups!
Custom Nameservers!
FREE Reseller Website Template!
Fully Functional Admin Panel (WHM)
Ability to give YOUR clients UNLIMITED FEATURES (Sub-Domains, Addon Domains, Parked Domains, Email Accounts etc)

Only $5.00 / Month | PM me for the account link.

Thank You

Thank you so much for all of your offers, I really appreciate every single one of them :) .
However, danethicalhost, your reseller plans start at $5.99 per month which is more than I said I could pay, but thank you anyway.
LYT-Michael, I am very tempted by your offer as I have heard nothing but great reviews about your host ;) . But about the daily backups, does that mean that you will make a backup of my website and/or the websites I host daily?
stuffradio, again, another great offer ;) . However, do you have a website or anything so I could perhaps see the speed of your host or anything?
NetCafe, I cannot pay 6 months in advance, and can not pay the setup fee either. Thank you very much for your offer anyway though :) .
Thank you greatly for all the offers posted, I am still trying to decide at the moment ;) .

You need to host 50 websites? Well how much is each account going to be?
Well anyways

4gb Space
100Gb Bandwidth
Unlimited features

All for $4 month. Please contact sales with quote FWS-635413

punkfan91 said:
Thank you so much for all of your offers, I really appreciate every single one of them :) .
However, danethicalhost, your reseller plans start at $5.99 per month which is more than I said I could pay, but thank you anyway.

Well, you know what they say: YGWYPF (You Get What You Pay For)
:)

Best of luck.

Just a little correction since you have yet to decide:

We can accept monthly if you pay by credit card or paypal. As for setup fees, I believe I said NO SETUP FEES.

punkfan91 said:
LYT-Michael, I am very tempted by your offer as I have heard nothing but great reviews about your host ;) . But about the daily backups, does that mean that you will make a backup of my website and/or the websites I host daily?
Hello punkfan91,

It means all sites on the server are backed up, your sites as well as your client sites. It makes for a good incentive to be able to advertise to your clients free backup services. I look forward to serving you and thanks for considering us! Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

Back