• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best host for high traffic site?

sannie

I am needing a great, fast and reliable host for a high traffic photography site. I currently have a smaller site parked at Phenominet.com but Phenominet is not returning emails. I have grown frustrated with them.

My needs are:
  • At least 1 Gig of space
  • At least 60 Gigs of bandwidth/month
  • 99% uptime
  • Customer service that will answer emails within a reasonable time

I am not interested in hosting with companies which have 1 or 2 servers and will move my site all over them.

Can somebody recommend a great host for me please.

These are all limited offers! if you get it, then it's 100% yours. It the best choice ever! If you lose it, your lose it. Your own mistake. And don't try to find it here again or anywhere else! Buy it before someone else does. Good Luck!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Click on the Package to Find out the FULL STRENGTH of the Package
We have 100% positive feedback! Never a negative feedback!
Read our testimonials on our site and other hosting review sites as well! :biggrin2:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
!! The PACKAGE BELOW HAVE 100% AUTOMATIC INSTANT SETUP !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Standard Package $4.00/Month (1000 MB Space with 10000 MB Bandwidth) with Php, Sql, Cgi, Perl, Ftp, Scripts, Ssl, Ssi, Shell, E-mails, IP, Apache, Domains, Statistics, Cpanel Pro, Backup, 99% Uptime and a lot more!
(Only 4 Left) Add on Bandwidth is $0.40 per 1 GB of Bandwidth.

(Please note that these are the packages recommended to you, you can view all our packages at our main site which is [url="http://hosting.roboticalworld.com/"]http://hosting.roboticalworld.com[/url] :wink2: )

CLICK HERE TO ORDER IT NOW

Last edited:
AB Hosting said:
Excuse me Dragonlordgod BUT your offer and post can only have a only max lines of 25 you have like 100!!
Delete the spaces, looks better now? Like 100? It was like 50 before I delete the spaces. >_<!

Last edited:
sannie said:
Can somebody recommend a great host for me please.
I'd be glad to but it would be very helpful if you would mention what you are willing to spend per month instead of suggesting hosting providers that are not within your budget.

Curtis H. said:
I'd be glad to but it would be very helpful if you would mention what you are willing to spend per month instead of suggesting hosting providers that are not within your budget.
Yes! Yes! That would be very helpful for me to recommend a package to you!

Curtis H. said:

Thank you AB and DragonLord. I have responded to your PM's. :) Thank you Curtis for your response. I am currently paying $20/month for 1 Gig of space and 200 Gigs of bandwidth/month. The guy was referred to me by one of his clients. He has a private hosting comppany that only hosts gamers. But he took me on as a favor, I guess.

That lasted all of 4 months until the traffic to my site became too much for his server. I have been reading these forums long enough to know that $20/month for those specs was too good to be true.

I have learned my lesson and I am looking for a hosting company that is as good as Phenominet.com but with customer support that responds to emails. Can you help me?

For $20.00 a month you could go with this package, sir.

Professional Package $20.00/Month (5000 MB Space with 50000 MB with Php, Sql, Cgi, Perl, Ftp, Scripts, Ssl, Ssi, Shell, E-mails, IP, Apache, Domains, Statistics, Cpanel Pro, Backup, 99% Uptime and a lot more!

(Only 2 Left)

CLICK HERE TO ORDER IT NOW

- We normally answer e-mails within - 5 minutes to 90 minutes max. Our e-mails are 24/7 monitered around by our staff around the globe. We also provide live support. As well as we have a huge community to answer any of your hosting questions.

- We do have a Money Back Guarentee, so that you can try out our services first and if you don't like it 100% of your money back guarenteed.

Last edited:
Dear

We want to offer you 1GB space and 80 GB traffic free for 3 months.
So you can try our services. IF you are not fully satisfied after these 3 month's , you can cancel your hosting without paying anything!
The price after these 3 months will be $8.99/monthly.

Contact : sales@nevacious.com for more information or orders.

Kind Regards

Http://www.nevacious.com

Hi Sannie, looks like you've had some hard times with hosts. We have a standard package that would more than meet your needs our shared plan 3 - http://ctrl-alt-deli.com/shared.php it's $17-50 / month we hold servers in 3 different DC's we are moving everything to GNAX for the performance of that DC. Slow process but you would be on a dual Opteron/1Gig RAM/SCSI disks and a load of extras including backups & restores.

PM me if your interested and I'll organise a custom package for you :)

Back