• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

best free service (s) to host and sell my products?

ian

Hi all,

I take nature photos, I have a facebook page but can't sell through there. I would pay for hosting but can't afford it right now. What I want to do is have a simple page / site to display some of my photos where people can order them if they want. I could use paypal shopping cart for free. Was just wondering if there's a good free blog or host that I could use with paypal shopping cart? Also wonder how easy and exactly how to integrate my facebook photography page into it so people could easily share it that way.

Thank you for any and all help,
Ian

I would recommend WordPress. There are many plugins available to have a fully featured shopping cart type website, and many themes available for photographers!

Hi all,

I take nature photos, I have a facebook page but can't sell through there. I would pay for hosting but can't afford it right now. What I want to do is have a simple page / site to display some of my photos where people can order them if they want. I could use paypal shopping cart for free. Was just wondering if there's a good free blog or host that I could use with paypal shopping cart? Also wonder how easy and exactly how to integrate my facebook photography page into it so people could easily share it that way.

Thank you for any and all help,
Ian

I would be willing to give you a free account, provided you place a small link anywhere on your page back to our hosting site.

Package Details

500 Mb DiskSpace
1 Gb Bandwidth
2 Emails
2 MySql Accounts
Fantastico
cPanel

You can send me a message on here if you are interested.

I would recommend WordPress. There are many plugins available to have a fully featured shopping cart type website, and many themes available for photographers!

I don't think if free wordpress hosting at wordpress.com allows you to install plugins. Just a comment!

Maybe you can try hosting a wordpress site and have each post as its own image with a PayPal link. Link to those pages through your facebook page for users to buy.

It won't look too good, but it will accomplish what you want.

obilis equations,

This is exactly what you're looking for, trust me!

bigcartel[dot]com

....URL is typed weird cuz this forum doesn't allow accounts with less than 10 posts add links to their posts

Devianart is the most popular. I think their service is the one of the best for photographers and artists.

but the own designed site is much better anyway.

I think the best way is to build a wordpress(blog) and you can pick up a good Gallery theme. If you'd like to sell your photos, you can install a sale add-on for wordpress.

Wordpress is good for you, becasue you can write some summaries of your works or your events. And it's also good for exhibition your pictures.

:love: Hope you will success at your selling

Some gallery themes are free. You can search it on google as 24 Free Portfolio And Photo Gallery WordPress Themes.

The paid themes are amazing, but you must afford it.

:love:

Back