• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Been a while

He Laurence, welcome back :wave:

Not much has changed except the amount of space and bandwidth people think they need :D

Now git reading all those posts! :bkick:

Hey Jan. :)

Yea, I have a blog with 3 visitors a day. Can someone recommend a host that allows 1TB space and 5000GB transfer a month?

NexDog said:
Yea, I have a blog with 3 visitors a day. Can someone recommend a host that allows 1TB space and 5000GB transfer a month?
Dude, that's not even enough... you need 30 TB bandwidth and 1 Gigaflop of space!

He need a feckin Datacenter if he has 3 people on his site at any given time. Especially if he has Crons running.

Actually, he will need 3 datacenters, each running 10 linked cray supercomputers on ten dedicated fiberoptic connections with 40zetabytes of storage.

But not a unique visitor!

Except one of them is Mr. Monk, and he watches live video feeds of people cleaning.

I'm fairly certain host.sk will fit those requirements....

Oh wait, its not 2004 anymore.

Welcome back :evilb:

Back