• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Basic & Reliable Hosting Needed

Maschine

Greetings.

Im looking for long time reliable host, becouse it is for my company and i cant risk that my site goes offline.

I need following things:

- Reliable host (more then 5 years online).
- Around 1-2Gb web space, no need for more space.
- 15 or more Gb bandwith a mounth.
- Able to add 4-7 domains on web space that is my.
- Cpanel & Fantastico.
- Mysql, php, etc.... all latest
- Support for international domains (Country domains). I need this domains. If you dont have such support i cant acept your offer.
- Able to buy domains at host.

I'm looking for cheap 1 year plan, im not interested in no other plans. For best offer i can pay instatly wia mastercard.

Regards.

Hello Maschine,

What exactly do you mean by "support for international domains"? Below that you mention that you want to be able to register domain names at your webhost. What TLD's (extensions) do you want to register domains on?

Best regards,
Josh Burt

If you really looking for a reliable hosting than we are here for you.

1000MB space and 10000MB bandwidth just $12/year with unlimited domains and international domains support too. We can also provide you domain registration at cheaper cost!

Custom plan is available.. Just contact support at our site

http://thereliablehost.com

Hello Maschine,

What exactly do you mean by "support for international domains"? Below that you mention that you want to be able to register domain names at your webhost. What TLD's (extensions) do you want to register domains on?

Best regards,
Josh Burt

.si .eu .us and so on, but owerall international and country domains :)

Hello!

MiloFi Hosting would like to show you their new Shared Hosting Plans!

The recommended plan for you is:

Basic Account - BW: 60GB - Space: 7.5GB - Only $3.00/Month! Order Now!
Basic Plus Account - BW: 100GB - Space: 12.5GB - Only $5.00/Month! Order Now!
Standard Account - BW: 180GB - Space: 20GB Space - Only $8.00/Month! Order Now!
Standard Plus Account - BW: 250GB - Space: 25GB Space - Only $10.00/Month! Order Now!
Advanced Account - BW: 320GB - Space: 37.5GB Space - Only $15.00/Month! Order Now!
Advanced Plus Account - BW: 400GB - Space: 50GB Space - Only $20.00/Month! Order Now!

Packages for a limited time only - Get them while you can!

Included!
cPanel and Fantastico!
Unlimited Features - E-Mail, FTP, MysQL, Addon Domains!
Quick, Reliable Support!
99.9% Uptime Guaranteed!

MiloFi Hosting currently accepts Paypal, Moneybookers, Google Checkout and E-Gold!

You can read some of our Testimonials on the Testimonials Page.

Thank you for considering MiloFi Hosting!

I need following things:

- Reliable host (more then 5 years online).
- Around 1-2Gb web space, no need for more space.
- 15 or more Gb bandwith a mounth.
- Able to add 4-7 domains on web space that is my.
- Cpanel & Fantastico.
- Mysql, php, etc.... all latest
- Support for international domains (Country domains). I need this domains. If you dont have such support i cant acept your offer.
- Able to buy domains at host.
If you are willing to consider alternatives to CPanel we can make this offer.

- hostby.net started in 2006 but our other venture flash-servers.co.uk started in 2004 so we have been in the game for a long time.
- 2GB diskspace
- 20GB bandwidth
- Content must be legal in USA
- PHP 5
- Mysql 5
- We don't offer Cpanel but use a propritery control panel.
- Unmetered domains (number of websites only limited by diskpace and bandwidth)
- All domain countries are supported as well as IDN domains.
- We do not recommend you register your domains with us, but rather at one of the larger registrars (such as godaddy, namecheap) or the appropiretae register for your country as this will be cheaper for you and provide you the freedom to switch hosts.

- $50/year

He is asking for 5 years plus of being in business...not a single reply meets that standard as far as I know. I suggest all you hosts take some time and read the request before posting.

Hi Maschine.

Our Pack Two or Pack One plan should suit your needs:
- Reliable host (more then 5 years online). - Yes. We are in hosting business since the beginning of 2003
- Around 1-2Gb web space, no need for more space. - Yes. Our Pack Two plan has 2GB web space and Pack One plan has 1GB web space
- 15 or more Gb bandwith a mounth. - Yes. Our Pack Two plan has 22GB monthly bandwidth
- Able to add 4-7 domains on web space that is my. - Yes. You can add unlimited domains to your account with any of our plans.
- Cpanel & Fantastico. - Yes. We provide cPanel and Fantastico with all of our plans.
- Mysql, php, etc.... all latest - Yes. PHP5, MySQL 5, etc.
- Support for international domains (Country domains). - Yes. You should be able to use any domain name with us as long as you can point it to our server.
- Able to buy domains at host. - Yes.
I'm looking for cheap 1 year plan - Yes. We have 1 year payment option with all the plans. Pack Two plan price: $46/year . Pack One plan price: $24/year.
For best offer i can pay instatly wia mastercard. - Yes. Mastercard is accepted.

Company: 2WDHost | In Hosting Business: since the beginning of 2003
URL: http://2wdhost.com | Customer testimonials: HERE

Feel free to contact us anytime. We are here to answer!
IM Support:
| Skype: s2wdhost
| AIM: s2wdh
| MSN: s2wdh@hotmail.com
| ICQ: 235338357
| Yahoo: s2wdh
| GTalk: s2wdhost

Hi,

We can offer you our packages as below :

Plan Name: LSA200
Support Any Domain Names
Space: 1000MB ( 1GB )
Bandwidth: 10000Mb ( 10G ) Monthly
Add On Domain : 1
Parked Domain : 1
Mailboxes: Unlimited
FTP Accounts: Unlimited
Sub Domains: Unlimited
MYSQL 5.XX Database: Unlimited
Support : PHP 5
Control Panel: CPanel 11.0
24 x 7 LiveHelp / Support
Special Feature : All Linux Plan equip with : FANTASTICO (PHP Application Auto-Installer!)

We accept payment via : Credit Card, PayPal, E-Gold and MoneyGram

For more info, please visit: MyLabuan Hosting

Quarterly Price : $7.50 USD
Yearly Price : $24.00 USD

BETA-Studios strive on hosting people what they need. Here we can offer.

Unmeterd bandwidth
3GB disk-space

£5 Per year

Domains can be registed with us, we can host any tld :)

PM me if intrested

Hello Maschine,
We have a package that should suit your requirements:

WATTS PACKAGE
1,000 MB Space (1 GB)
15,000 MB Bandwidth (15 GB)
$3.99 monthly OR
$39.90 annually (save 2 months)

-cPanel 11 w/ Fantastico
-X3 Skins and RV Skins
-PHP 5
-Unlimited Features (MySQL, FTP, Email, etc)
-99.9% uptime guarantee
-Free Technical Support
-30 day money back guarantee

For a limited time, we are offering the second month FREE for anyone transferring from another host. To redeem this offer, please send us a copy of your invoice/receipt and credit will be applied to your account. We will also gladly transfer your account over for you completely free of charge.

We have only been in business for 2 years but we are going strong. We can host any domain (international domains included) and can register most for you.

My company can provide high quality, reliable web hosting. We mainly focus on streaming services and dedicated servers, but I'll offer webhosting to a few here and there.

3 GB Diskspace
20 GB Bandwidth
Cpanel/Fantastico
Toll Free Support

$12/m
or
$100/yr

Email mike@rackedhosting.com for more details or a signup link.

Hey, how are you?

Beginner Shared Plan | compare other plansNot Satisfied? Well.. Make Your Own Shared Plan | Start Building

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Are you a new customer?
Well, use the coupon code below and you will only pay 50% off your first month's bill! How sweet is that! What are you waiting for!?! In order to benefit use coupon code IMNEWHERE!

Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Thanks for considering Nixism!

Hello Maschine,

JSHosts Internet Services would like to offer you the following web hosting plan:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Starter Plan
- Disk Space: 1GB
- Bandwidth: 40GB
- Price: £35.40 Yearly
- Order Now
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Plan Features:
- cPanel 11 & Fantastico
- PHP 5 & MySQL 5
- 14 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- Unlimited Features (More Info)

JSHosts is not a reseller, we own our own servers and provide 24/7 support. We can also assist in moving your website to our servers free of charge.

Sorry , to reply , we ain't 5 years in webhosting business , but we are leading provider in IP BASED SETUPS , WIFII setups in universities and schools of india.
And providing state of the art interactive learning courses for them.
Our company is providing these services since 7 years. And now we have entered into webhosting industry.

All i can offer you is :

Custom Plan , since your demands are not much! You choose your own pricing! But for such small plans , i accept annually or bi-annually payments only :)
For further help you can always ping our customer representatives at http://micromationglobal.com

Our guarantees ?
24/7 phone support as well as live online chat support including ticket and email support.
SMS support coming soon.
99.9% uptime guarantee actually 100% uptime guarantee :)

If you feel like talking over to me on PM , you can always pm me.:)

Regards.
Danny
Marketing Manager
http://micromationglobal.com

Hi, After reviewing your requirements I am confident that YourBigSite Hosting is suitable for you. I have been hosting wesites since 2003 under the name of hot-wires.co.uk however we rebranded to company to yourbigsite.com to apeal to a world wide customer base.

You requested 1-2gig of space which we can provide on our lowest teired package SHOne:

*1,000 MB Space
*8,000 MB Bandwidth
*Free Setup
*Unlimited Features eg. Domains, emails, Databases etc.

Price: £0.99 or $1.99 p/m

If you feel you would like a bigger package we can also offer our next package SHtwo:

*4,000 MB Space
*40,000 MB Bandwidth
*Free Setup
*Unlimited Features eg. Domains, emails, Databases etc.

Price: £2.99 or $5.99 p/m

We offer:
*99.9% Uptime
*24x7x365 Rapid Response tech support
*Quality Servers

Throughout august we have a special on for freewebspace.net members of 50% off for 6 months on all our shared packages with coupon code FWSShared50.

If you are will ing to pay bi-anually and anually we can also offer further discounts.

We support a wide range of international domain names. We can also register a large selection through our website. However if their is a domain you require that is not featured on our site we will assist you further in registering at a low price with a third party.

Please see our site for more details on our hosting and domain registration services: www.yourbigsite.com

I look forward to discussing your requirements further.

Back