• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Banned from google.

adsense

I had exactly the same experience with google ads. I wouldn't be bothered with them. More and more people are becoming aware of and experiencing similar problems with them. It appears taht that will fall over backwards for advertisers who are paying them but the poor old web publisher who is actually the shop front for their businesses is treated so poorly. Best adice, don't bother with addsense, explore other methods and let as many peopl as you can know about these "dodgy" businesses.

If you get banned from Google it doesn't hurt to write a well thought out letter with proper grammar and spelling. I have been banned before and a letter sent to their email got me unbanned and my funds reinstated in just a couple of days. I've also heard sometimes it takes a few letters, just make sure you're level headed, don't make threats, and explain the situation thoroughly.

[x10]Corey;1076703 said:
If you get banned from Google it doesn't hurt to write a well thought out letter with proper grammar and spelling. I have been banned before and a letter sent to their email got me unbanned and my funds reinstated in just a couple of days. I've also heard sometimes it takes a few letters, just make sure you're level headed, don't make threats, and explain the situation thoroughly.

i agree,a formal letter sent to them is a big help to get to account re-activated..

Had exactly the same problem, the annoying thing is there is nothing you can do about it and google refuse to give any form of evidence to explain why you were suspended.

It shouldn't be allowed but they manage to get away with it.

This is google adsense's strategy .
It waits for you to make a mistake and will ban you as soon as it has enough evidence(i've heard google doing so without it too)
Google adsense is advertiser centric . So if advertiser asks google to ban you for any reason , google will readily do it coz it's simply looking at one less payment to make and one more to take .

Besides , the publisher has no say at adsense . If you're earning too quickly for their comfort , they'll ban you for sure .
Of course if you can prove yourself not guilty , they will reinstate your account . But still it's not a very good experience .

Anyways , Google can't ban me , coz i don't use google adsense :lol:
I have other alternatives :)
And they pay well :D

Banned from google

David dvduval -- hey bro Im here hit the nail right on the head. A simple site search in Google will tell you if youve been banned or not.

I was banned a while ago. My account was. I had $1000 in it. When I was banned I got so angry. They didn't give me any reason for the ban. They said something like the reason cannot be released and that they have all the right to stop the account at any time.

I contacted them, but without any luck. I still have a grudge against them . I didn't do anything wrong.

Back