• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Automation Software

Modernbill. Nothing else comes close.

(WHMCS suggested above is limited, it only works with one control panel)

I was really impressed with WHMCS at first but underneath is not as good as it is said to be, I am now just going to stick with a separate billing and support system, it works out much better for my company.

Yellowmc said:
I was really impressed with WHMCS at first but underneath is not as good as it is said to be, I am now just going to stick with a separate billing and support system, it works out much better for my company.

How long sinced you used it?
It has recently been upgraded and I am having no issues with it and does exactly what it is meant to do.

danethicalhost said:
It has recently been upgraded and I am having no issues with it and does exactly what it is meant to do.

Agree, its a cool system & does what it says on the tin :p

danethicalhost said:

I'm using the latest version at the moment and I personally find using Kayako esupport and ClientExec separately better than having WHMCS as a stand alone billing and support system.

I honestly want to love WHMCS because it is a good peice of software but it will just be something extra as I have purchased kayako esupport and it definitely beats WHMCS in that department and I don't want to use WHMCS just for billing, it will confuse my clients.

-EDIT- Aaah God, I have just taken another look at WHMCS and it has some features that would really be nice such as the downloads and server status, I don't know what to do! :crying5:

Back