• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Australia Wins Its First Gold Ever

WOOOO

WE WON ANOTHER GOLD!!!
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI

AU
SSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI
A
USSIE OI
A
USSIE OI

AU
SSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI

Just the Simpson's and the news...
Speaking of news, that reminds me...

"We can't build anything where the World Trade Centers were because it will without a doubt 100% certainly be haunted by ghosts."

That's a helluva news-worthy comment, that is. I was walking past the TV when it was said and I stopped dead right there. I was certain I misheard, but no, they even wrote it up on the board behind them. Good ol' FOX news, never a dull moment.
even watched a couple of shows years ago when Lisa was a little girl
Now she's a gown boy ;). Lisa was born in the early eighties, but everyone on the show stays perpetually the same age. She's eight. Bart was born in 1979, he's ten.

Originally posted by Dusty
Now she's a gown boy ;). Lisa was born in the early eighties, but everyone on the show stays perpetually the same age. She's eight. Bart was born in 1979, he's ten.
Then why was Ralph her boyfriend? :confused:

AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE! OI! OI! OI!

Great win that!!!

Because Ralph gave her the I choo-choo-choose you, and some Krusty tickets...

Except they weren't really dating...They just went on one date... Well I think it was one...Yeah, one.

lololol

Bed goes up, bed goes down, bed goes up, bed goes down.

Lisa: "I hope you know you're sponsoring a pirate!"

Business Guy: "A pirate?! Well, that's hardly the image we want for Long John Silver's!"

Ohh, and the X Files episode!!

Alien: "I bring you peace..."

Carl: "It's bringing peace and love! Kill it, kill it!"

Lisa: "You want an alien? This is your alien!"

Groundskeeper Willie: "Awww, it's Mr Burns.... Kill it! Kill it!"

Oh, and when Homer's sitting at the bar and he goes, "Well, it's 1am, better go home and spend some quality time with the kids".

TV:It's 11 pm, do you know where your children are?"
Homer: I told you yesterday, no! Where is Bart anyway? His dinner's getting all cold and eaten."

Originally posted by Blank Verse
TV:It's 11 pm, do you know where your children are?"
Homer: I told you yesterday, no! Where is Bart anyway? His dinner's getting all cold and eaten."

hahhahaha!

Oh, and when Smithers is painting a picture of Mr Burns, lying on the couch, fully-clothed, and Mr Burns says, "Did you often paint pictures like this when you were in the Navy?"
And Smithers is like, "Oh, yes, all the time, before I got kicked out..." And then you see he's drawn Mr Burns naked...

Oh!!!

And when Mr Burns is saying how nobody gets what they really want on their birthday; and Smithers is fantasising about receiving Mr Burns naked, popping out of a birthday cake.

Hehe... The Simpsons is so classic.

Excuse me, I used to play hockey you bitch. But The Simpsons make so much better viewing :D.

I want a Simpsons movie... *sigh*

There will be no Simpsons movie until the show is canceled, that's already been said. FOX isn't likely to cancel it, though, as it's essentially what's been keeping them on the air for the past decade.

Ralph didn't give her the card. It was valentines day and Ms Hoover's class was exchanging cards. Ralph didn't get one and Lisa felt sorry for him, so she took one of hers, erased her name, and wrote Ralph's on it. Ralph sort of misinterpreted what this gesture meant. Later Ralph gave her a Malibu Stacy convertible with two tickets to the Krusty the Klown show in the "tunk". While there, Krusty, during his favorite segment of the show, talks to the audience. He asks Ralph if he's there with his girlfriend and Ralph says that he is, he loves Lisa Simpson, and someday he's going to marry her. Lisa snaps at Ralph while Bart is at home recording the exact instant you can see his heart breaking. All is finally resolved when Lisa gives Ralph the "Let's Bee Friends" card and Police Chief Wiggums (Ralph's father) sees them swinging together after school. He turns off the scanner reporting a riot downtown and listens to a Valentine-y song ("The Monster Mash") on the radio.

Speaking of Smithers being gay, there's also the scene where he's looking up Stacy Lavelle's address on the computer for Lisa and when he turns it on there's an animated picture of a naked Mr Burns saying "Hello, Smithers. You're quite good at turning me on." After a pause, he turns to Lisa and says "You probably should ignore that..."

Back