• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Asian Traffic Advertising Networks?

Matt

I'm sure we've all had massive increases in Asian traffic over the last year, especially those providing free web hosting. All of our North American and westernized advertising networks, however, do not have facilities to target the Asian market.

So, does anyone have recommendations for monetizing this currently under appreciated market? Are there any respectable advertising networks targetting this segment?

This is a very good question.

I am also interested if anyone has any ideas of a reputable network with a website in English? :callme:

Originally posted by Matt
I'm sure we've all had massive increases in Asian traffic over the last year, especially those providing free web hosting. All of our North American and westernized advertising networks, however, do not have facilities to target the Asian market.

So, does anyone have recommendations for monetizing this currently under appreciated market? Are there any respectable advertising networks targetting this segment?

You mean you wanna start one?

No, certainly don't have the resources to undertake something like that.

Now, as for selling advertising inventory targetting the Asian market, I'm sure each of us could do that. It would be nice to get in touch with an advertising network located anywhere which had Asian advertisers and targetted that market.

Back