• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Artist looking for webspace

zwei

Hi!
I'm an artist, looking to set up a little space on the web to call my own. THat said, this means I have a few special requirements
- I would like lots of space to store pictures and thumbs and whatnot
- A bit of bandwidth so that, after 3 visits, it isn't used up for the month :biggrin2:
- I don't mind popups, but I'd prefer no banners directly ON the pages themselves.

I know HTML and some Javascript and CSS, and I HAVE dreamweaver(I don't know how to use it, though...) So I don't think I really need any unusual features.

Does anyone know who could offer this to me? Any help at all is greatly appreciated:)

please be more specific with your requirements such as space b/w cgi php email etc
i 'may' be able help
but would require a small link on main page

No, I don't need e-mail, and a link would be just fine. I'm not sure what you said in this part: "space b/w cgi php", however.

Do you already have a site somewhere? That will help to see how much space and bandwidth you will need.

zwei said:
Hi!
- I would like lots of space to store pictures and thumbs and whatnot
- A bit of bandwidth so that, after 3 visits, it isn't used up for the month :biggrin2:
- I don't mind popups, but I'd prefer no banners directly ON the pages
We can handle all that at Clubhost FREE Hosting
at http://www.clubhost.us

Back