• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Article Submission

masudbd987

I am new in SEO. I need some advice about article submission. Which article directories should i submit my articles and how much effective this article submission for getting traffic? Please share how much visitors you are getting per month from your submitted articles ( It will encourage me as well as many of us).

You should write the article, not copy and paste it from an article website like articlebase.com.
You can submit your article to about 15 article directories a day and your link should be once or twice in the article.
Your article should be related to your website.

Just use Google to find any related article directories. There are lots of them.

Submit your articles to popular article directories and make sure your keyword is on the article along with the link to your site. Make your article interesting to read to entice the reader to go to your website.

Some advice though... Don't spend forever writing the most ultra amazing article to ever have been written - because nobody will ever read it (probably).

Unless you write articles for a popular newspaper, or science publication, nobody will ever read it. So write something good but don't put all your effort into it, you're only doing it for the backlinks, right?

Article marketing is a best way to build quality backlinks and increase the traffic of your website. You should submit your Article in high PR websites and don't post same article in more then 3-4 websites. Article marketing don't provide high traffic on your website but it provide average traffic on your website. I get 100-150 visits every months from each Article website, where I post my Articles.

Back