• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are you in love?

Are you in love with somebody right now?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
Originally posted by meow
How weird are you then? Have pics? :D
I was about to ask that...

wow. so now we have 4 females that hang around here... :biggrin2:

Yes, byrdgirl13. It's a tradition on this forum that new members must show pictures of themselves where they don't have too much cloths on. Right stu? :p

Originally posted by phreak888
The not in love people are over-ruling the in love people! Muhahahaha! Bow down at our feet! :biggrin2:

We are still the kings :classic2:

I like one of the speech pathologists in the hospital I work / study in. But I don't know her name yet. Man, she is the prettiest thing in the world.

She works in the same ward for one whole year last year as I do, but I never managed to talk to her.

Sad. I will try to find out her name this year LOL

Originally posted by byrdgirl13
thanks meow, i appreciate the...uh..."welcome." :rolleyes:

stu - serious? only 4? sheesh.
seems like less nowadays..:smiley2:

Yeah I thought so too... I am stunned people haven't made a big deal about my sexuality here... after all this is the age group (14-18) that usually does give a lot of problems. Thanks guys, for your support. :eek:

I just tease and hang out with a select few girls I know. Does that count? :confused:

I voted unsure. ;)

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Well apparently in your posts you are pretty much accepting...

I think a lot of people who make homophobic jokes and comments do it because they don't actually know any gay people. then when they do they're like "oh, so not all gay guys lisp and wear dresses and worship barbra streisand... i see some of them are staunch republicans with aspirations to be in government."

Originally posted by robin

I think a lot of people who make homophobic jokes and comments do it because they don't actually know any gay people. then when they do they're like "oh, so not all gay guys lisp and wear dresses and worship barbra streisand... i see some of them are staunch republicans with aspirations to be in government."

Yeah true... I am gay, but I act straight based on stereotypes. I don't wear tight clothes, or listen to songs classified as gay.

Yeah, I am republican, and yeah I do want to be in government.

Is it just me, or do all the threads these days turn into GC talking about how he's gay and stuff? :biggrin2:

Back