• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are you in love?

Are you in love with somebody right now?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Jan

What a shame he is gay :p

Too bad... he is mine! :D And he is 16. Around my age group. If I ever meet him, I will be the first one to ask him out if he doesn't have a boyfriend that is. :D

I think I'll just sit back and enjoy my single teenage years! I don't understand the people at my school... Most already are going out with people, but in the long run all I can see is problems coming their way. I say enjoy teenage years while you can! :cool:

Originally posted by phreak888
I think I'll just sit back and enjoy my single teenage years! I don't understand the people at my school... Most already are going out with people, but in the long run all I can see is problems coming their way. I say enjoy teenage years while you can! :cool:

true that!!;):D

I am single and I enjoy being single..I can wear whatever I want, do whatever I want, flirt with guys whenever I want..I am not restricted to doing anything or pleasing anybody or commiting to anyone, in general I have soooooo much FREEDOM!..and I like it this way:cool2:

Most couples aren't together because they can't live without their partner but because they can't stand to live alone. ;)

Originally posted by DJsexie

I am single and I enjoy being single..I can wear whatever I want, do whatever I want, flirt with guys whenever I want..I am not restricted to doing anything or pleasing anybody or commiting to anyone, in general I have soooooo much FREEDOM!..and I like it this way:cool2:

I enjoy the freedom of singleness. Now there's no need to worry when me and my friends go to the beach for spring break :biggrin2:.

Originally posted by meow
Most couples aren't together because they can't live without their partner but because they can't stand to live alone. ;)

yeah... that's exactly the problem. if you are in a relationship with someone, it should be because you want to be with them, not because you're scared to be alone... if you can't stand to live "alone" ...well just go out with friends more. :rolleyes2

Originally posted by DJsexie

I'm thoroughly in love, and I can still wear whatever I want and do whatever I want. And I don't need to flirt, because my baby caters to all my needs, and more. :)

You're one of those voluptuous women I've heard about, huh byrdgirl13 ?:biggrin2:

wait hold on...dude you're using words i don't know the meaning of! i'm impressed... :D
(just found it in the dictionary...) nah, i'm just really weird sometimes :classic2:

Back