• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Apache Problems

Tree

Hrm?
NLC
When going to forums sometimes, my browser attempts to download forumdisplay.php as a file. It's happened about five different times. I just try the link again and it's usually fine.

Any explanations?

Edit: Just tried to get to this thread and got the problem again.

Last edited:
Craig isn't banned...?:confused4:confused4

Haha. Matt, did you know that they have taken gullible out of the dictionary?

Plus - Clear your cache, I had the problem about 3 months ago, clearing my cache corrected the problem.

Since a reboot, I haven't had the problem. Knowing what I know about the web, I figured it was a server-side issue.

I have no clue as to why that is happening, but if it happens again, let me know.

If you could say roughly day and time Tree, Peo could check the cronlog for any php/apache updates that day as it might just be 'oppertune' timing on the cron job.

Sometimes I get that too, and normally those sites will load especially slow. (OK, there are exceptions to that but normally they load slow.)

Back