• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone use Fastclick

I will never join any company that pays you by the percentage. Cause we know there is know why they will give you the price that they charge adveriters, to prove taht they are not ripping you off. So the adveristers are probaby paying 40 cents a click and since fast click is offering 50% of the revenue. They can just pay you 12 cent. and you don't even know it.

That's one of the most bizarre statements I've ever heard.

So, by your logic, those offering fixed rates don't keep a cut for themselves? Do AmazingMedia and ValueClick disclose the prices they receive from advertisers? Do you think their cut is any smaller than the minute 35% that FastClick accepts.

BTW, most advertising firms (both offline and on) are subject to intensive audits to verify the figures that they present their advertiser and publisher partners, in order to avoid the situation you are describing. In addition, many of these firms are publicly-traded, which makes their internal books (to some degree) visible to anyone who cares to go over the figures.

In the case of FastClick, in particular, it's clear that they are not deceiving their publisher base, since they sell their inventory at rates very close to their rate card - and we know that advertisers never pay the full rate-card price during a buyer's market.

I have had an account with fast click and they always pay on time, But I have not personally recieved a check for last two months as I no longer use them, I guess I shoudl though as the account is near payment but i guess its not worth it for me to do so.

Always good to know they are there in case I need them.

Back