• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone use Fastclick

FastClick are fantastic. You'll find that while, in line with most CPM brokers, their rates are relatively low at present, their users will overwhelmingly express praise for the company due to their superior technology, solid counting, good support and payments you can set your watch by.

Better known for their popunders than their banners, FastClick are certainly a reliable choice. You will receive payment within one month of surpassing their $50 minimum payment threshold.

If your site is accepted (only about 10% are), then you will be paid, regardless of where you live.

FastClick offers payment either via PayPal or check, making is an attractive option for foreign affiliates.

Fastclick for me provides the highest rate for popunders. Goclick reduces payouts, and popuptraffic's popbehind's load slowly or not all the time.

Fastclick has the best stats of any adnetwork in the world.
They give referral url data, search engine keyword data, and you can default to as many other networks as you wish. They even allow richmedia redirects. They also give entry and exit page data, and even visitor paths through your site.

Oh and you can select or deselect any or all of their campaigns.

Originally posted by firstmark
Fastclick for me provides the highest rate for popunders. Goclick reduces payouts, and popuptraffic's popbehind's load slowly or not all the time.

Fastclick has the best stats of any adnetwork in the world.
They give referral url data, search engine keyword data, and you can default to as many other networks as you wish. They even allow richmedia redirects. They also give entry and exit page data, and even visitor paths through your site.

Oh and you can select or deselect any or all of their campaigns.

kinda scary just how much info anyone (not just FastClick) can find out

Cheap, if you are concerned about how ad networks collect and use your data, feel free to read their privacy policies and, if not satisfied, you might like to pursue avenues that allow you to opt-out of such tracking.

The following article talks about an opt-out service endorsed by the likes of DoubleClick, L90, 24/7 Media and Engage:
http://www.bizreport.com/article.php?id=1422

Nice to see it added to SurferBeware! :)

PS. What ever happened to that advertiser that contacted you awhile back about advertising?

still working on that. apparently, they know as little as i do (last week i had a mail saying they were still working out on how big their budget could be). mailed em back saying (hey, i'm honest) that i wasn't really sure since i had low traffic (think i quoted 5000/month, but this is probly still too optimistic)... where was i...
oh yea. mailed them saying i wasn't sure it would be worth their trouble, but if they still wanted to advertise on my site i'd be glad to host their banners and buy rotation software and stuff.

so far no word back.

just wondering (since this started as a fastclick topic) if you get rejected, your site is still in their database (apparently, unless they clean up every now and then). If you've gotten rejected, is there any way to get accepted still? (the application form won't process seeing as you're already in the database)

I'm not sure about that one. I have a site that's been in their database of rejections for about 9 months, and a while ago I contacted the company via email trying to figure out how to have my site reconsidered. After about 4-5 emails and an extended wait, I received a (rather blunt) response from Dave Gross stating that my site was not consistent with the network's goals.

Amusingly, if you take the trip back 9 months, I was rejected within 15 minutes of submitting the site, and upon querying this (way back when), Dave told me that he was reviewing the sites and that he didn't see mine, while inviting me to resubmit (which was obviously impossible to do).

In short, my feeling is that once you've been rejected once, there's little to no chance of being considered again. Hopefully this will change in a few months when the recovery starts to kick in.

My site was also rejected a few months ago and I couldn't reapply. Then I contacted them and said that I wanted to join their popunder program. I got an email from them saying that I should add -new to the end of the url. I was accepted then.
They're very fast, because I got accepted less than 24 hours from when I sent the first mail.

the payouts

Right now im with amazing media and im getting less than $.25 cents (cpm) and I wanted to know what kind of payout I would see with fastclick. I noticed they say 65% of their revenue but I have no idea what that is. Could someone who uses this service give me an example of how many impressions they get and what you earn for those each month. Or should I just stay with amazing media?

WebbyTwax, the revenue that you'll receive from FastClick will vary according to the proportion of default impressions served. In general, though, you'll far more from FastClick than from AmazingMedia (about $0.25-$0.70 Net CPM from banners alone, and $1.2-$2CPM from popunders).

In addition, since FastClick's default system supports rich-media defaults, you can redirect unpaid impressions to your AmazingMedia account, so as to generate additional revenue.

fastclick

Great, I signed up for fastclick.. lets see if I get approved. If I do get approved.. I dont quite understand what you meant by using amazing media where fastclick banners are not shown... How would I do this?

FastClick allows you to manually select which campaigns will run on your site. When no paid banners are available, impressions are generally unpaid (AmazingMedia and ContentZones are unique in their flat-rate payment model, which doesn't deliver unpaid impressions). Instead of serving public service announcment banners, or promotional banners for the agency, FastClick allows you to insert your AmazingMedia ad code into the default campaign space, so that AmazingMedia ads are delivered through their system after all FastClick ads have exhausted.

You'll have a better idea as to how this works once you're accepted, and play around with the member interface for a while.

I get an avg 20 dollors a month. Well it has started going down. But I get about 14k+ on the ad impressions. They have more CPC then CPM ads. I get little then 2k on the pop-under ads. I get around 200 clicks avg a month on the ads.

I really enjoy the company and I been usingthem for months now, no problems at all. :D

Back