• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone Else Buy a Wii?

I'll be getting a Nintendo Wii as soon as I can, they look great and had a great show at E3. I love the way the controller can be used, when I first seen the controller not being used I thought they were a load of crap, watching the E3 show soon changed my mind.

I just saw an advert on UK television for the Wii and I will now be buying one as soon as I can, I am now brainwashed. Wii can do anything!

Mario, Donkey Kong, Mr Driller, Animal Crossing, Resident Evil, PN03, Super Smash Brothers: Melee World of Warcraft, Another Code.. It's a long list :tired2:

Favourites are all the Nintendo titles (Zelda, Mario, Donkey Kong, etc). In fact the only non-Nintendo title in that list is World of Warcraft lol.

Mario Kart Double Dash is quite probably the best fun you will ever have in a videogame if you play co-op. In fact, it definitely is. Oooh, although Legend of Zelda; The Four Swords on Gameboy is also a winner.

Watch out with WoW, it's so easy to get addicted..

@Daniel, tell us how it is :D

I just bought it, hooked it up, played some Wii Sports then loaded up Zelda.

Wii Sports is fun but I didn't dwell into it too much.

First thing, people thought the Wii has garbage graphics. It really doesn't. While it's not omgwtfbbq details, it has BEAUTIFUL ARTWORK, it's cartoonish yes, but it's still beautiful, vast expansive sceneries. I haven't had the chance to test out the fighting yet, but the controls feel good.

I bought a Wii, Zelda: TP, and DragonBall Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2. Cost me $390 CAD. I couldn't even buy a freaking Xbox360 core for that much.

Sweet.. found some DIY projects to recreate the sensor bar in a wireless fashion, which means you can put it anywhere.. projector + wii here I come!

It looks cool, much better then the 360 and playstation..
How much does it cost? and how much do games cost?

omg, no way you make me :cry2:
Playstation 3 looks the best out of all of them, then Nitendo Wii, then crappy Xbox 360.

PS3 is not out in the UK (Europe) yet though :cry2:

Cool, i also like the Wii's graphics. Looking forward to getting One:D

edit, Tandoc, I googled GCN and got Gay Community News? Is this what you bought? :p

Last edited:
I just received the most ridiculous PM from this guy ^^

"http://freewebspace.net/forums/showp...13&postcount=5

Whos your Wii Supplier"

ROFL

I played it at my friends place. It was sweet. I loved the controller. This is by far the best system out for gameplay. The graphics aren't bad. They're about the same as a GameCube graphics.

Nugi uses his h4x0r pwner power to google ASAP..

Result:
As Soon As Possible

Back