• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone Else Buy a Wii?

seems like the Wii hit the nale on the head. It sold more then both 360 and PS3 :O

Overall they have not sold more Wii's than Xbox 360's.

I doubt that Nintendo has yet to even produce half of the number of 360's that are out there.

They have sold more in the first few weeks than the Xbox360 did last year.

They're supposed to be producing some 4million for the US market alone before Christmas.

By the by, that's right by the by, not by the way. I did get a wii, 14 hours in line, and well worth it.

They have sold more in the first few weeks than the Xbox360 did last year.

They're supposed to be producing some 4million for the US market alone before Christmas.

Maybe the rate at which they are selling is much higher, but I thought there are over eight million XBOX 360s out there right now?

I know this thread is old, but I finally got a Wii!

Waited in front of Target for about 30 mins before it opened, and there were 10 available (after there not being any previously). 3 other people got them too... too bad I didn't have money for other games :(

I'm using my Wii to post this message. Typing is a pain even though the Wii brings up a list of words it thinks you're typing.

I played a Wii the other day - it's a real exersize, and real fun too. I'm definately considering getting one.

I bought one, I must say, I am highly impressed. Decent graphics, cool looking system, motion sensitivity, the best games....

Back