• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any Windows hosts around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not most of it, we have revented our site yesterday and we added more features to our site which will be completed this week, the old layout was well rather tacky and did not have many features.

Originally posted by k-san
Eh... I don't see any uptime guarantee on your site...
Probably because they have only been around a couple of weeks and have nothing to gauge it on.

Created: 04/13/03 00:00:00
Expires: 04/13/04 00:00:00

Eh... by domain registration, huh?

11 days is a rather short time period to make two site layouts in, though...

Does anyone else have an offer? I've got about 10 months to find a new host in, anyway ^_^

lol i just got some more of the pages up, the TOS and the FAQ ones are the only one left, then ill start making the help desk, forums etc.

Eh, maybe sometime when your company's better established... I guess 10 months or so is enough time to judge, though.

I'd still rather have an uptime guarantee... v_-;

k-san, if you don't require a host for 10 months, I hardly see the point in continuing with this thread.

I concur; ten months is a long time, perhaps even moreso in the hosting market. Prices will raise, hosts will open and close their doors...

Yeah... I'm trying to bookmark a few, and if they're still alive when I need them then it should be fine ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back