• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any offer please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if your having trouble with school fees. I wouldbe taking care of that first before anything else.

vinyong said:
... Use your brain if you have. Sorry but it's true.

Don't mean to point out the obvious, but as it has been said many times in this thread, no one is going to buy ad space on your site unless you have traffic and have people who have bought pixel space on your site. Maybe it's time you use your brain...'if you have'. :rolleyes2

LOL... I had use my brain all the while... But people sign up account but dont pay. There's no way I will to force them isnt it. I dont force people. I just want them to advertise with happy face not angry nor sad face. Well... advertise in pixels last 5 years at least. I dont get it why people dont like?

People Liked the pixal space, but it has been done so many times and it is so expensive that people just don't but pixel space any more.

Hello im interested but seeing that your stats are not good I can offer you a deal. If you Place one of my banners onto your site for free for...lets say 2months, just to see if this will increase my site traffic i will negotiate a price with you then. As part of the conditiions I will happily place a 468 x 60 ad banner of yours on 2 of the main pages within my site. Please get back to me with your response as the space on my site is slowly disappearing.

did i mention after the two months are up and we agree a deal for the price on your space i will give you a lifetime adspace on my site on any page that still has room for ads.

I will pay you $2 a month to put my banner next to the studio traffic banner at the bottom. Once it is on I will pay 1 year in advance ($24).

Galaxy-Hosts.com said:
I will pay you $2 a month to put my banner next to the studio traffic banner at the bottom. Once it is on I will pay 1 year in advance ($24).

Ok, I need you to send me the banner of yours to me at sales@mypixelads.com and I will place the banner on my site. Bottom one right? Payment will be made once I put your banner there and at the same time, I will bring back all visitors back again. Wonder where have they all gone to ... :confused4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back