• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any offer please

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinyong

Hi all,

Anyone interested to advertise with my site could offer

*Top Banner
*Bottom Banner

Hope someone could offer a price. Msg me please. Thanks.

:)

Last edited:
hosting-shack said:
Umm... No pixel ad's there yet? Low trafic?

There are visitors but I dont understand why, they sign up account, place the pixels but never pay yet, and they cant place till I confirm they paid but till today no answer :confused4 wonder what's wrong. However, there are visitors for sure. I am asking for offer as I wish to have advertiser, if he/she put with us, we will make sure they got visitors till they happy. If no visitors or low visitors view their site, we will extend it for another month till they happy. I want to make it win-win.

It's not that good lately as I didnt advertise my site due to some problem. Anyway, I just need some advertiser. As you know, if a site like this is always the same without any advertiser, how on earth visitors will come again? Use your brain if you have. Sorry but it's true.

If you need an advertiser, i will take the banner for $2/month untill your trafic increases.

Ok deal. =) I will go on with my plan for getting advertiser for pixels and also advertise my site to bring more visitors back once again.

Yes, Agree but I am poor student. I cant spend too much. U see, I already having problem with my school fee, you think I could spend that much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back