• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Another review about: Logic-Hosting.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasil

Dont buy hosting from this service logic-hosting.net, you won't get the service you paid for.

formely known as
hostyours.net
w-hosts.net

history:

I payed for 1 year hosting + 1 com-domain at hostyours.net. There have been a very lot of down times and times my account got deleted. Than after 1 month of downtime I got informed the site is sold and I am now customer by W-Hosts.net and I got a new account there. Now 4 months later and more downtimes my account there got deleted again. He blocked me in msn, doesn‘t answer mails and anywhere, so I can't even get my domain.

A WHOIS the domain I paid for brought me to the logic-hosting.net site:

Domain Name: ____________.COM
Registrar: AUSTRALIAN STYLE PTY LTD
Whois Server: whois.australianstyle.com.au
Referral URL: http://www.australianstyle.com.au
Name Server: NS1.LOGIC-HOSTING.NET
Name Server: NS2.LOGIC-HOSTING.NET
Updated Date: 26-jun-2007
Creation Date: 26-apr-2007
Expiration Date: 26-apr-2008

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 20:37:17 UTC <<<

This doesnt surprise me at all. I sympathize with all the clients that have the unfortunate experience of working with Maleek. Thanks for making sure this gets out to the public maybe if enough people are warned about this scam artist then they will stop doing business with him. Good luck in finding new hosting to fit you needs my friend :beer:

He's not done it again!

Someone must have definative details for this one so it can be reported to the appropriate authorities - as in police in their own backyard.

So many threads - one person.

Again yasil one post and it's a warning, should have came here earlier, no point in complaining now. Still sorry for your losses but you paid for a lesson there.

Actually Decker the dudes TOS is pretty much hard up and hard to get around..so legally theres not much anyone can do because the agreed to the TOS when they registered. :(

The problem is, people fall for it.

I mean come on, how stupid do you have to be to buy a 20GB/200GB reseller account for $10/year? Should we ask the OP?

We dont have to take shots at the OP just because you feel everyone in the world should know about the hosting industry..the problem is he preys on the users that have no clue about the web hosting industry so they feel they are getting a great deal..

Actually Decker the dudes TOS is pretty much hard up and hard to get around..so legally theres not much anyone can do because the agreed to the TOS when they registered. :(

There are restrictions on what can be considered 'reasonable' on TOS, e.g. I only ask one text link and your first born child would be unacceptible (extreme but it can be challenged) they still breach 'fair' regulation in trading, more than once and too many complaints deem their kevlar terms unacceptable.

We dont have to take shots at the OP just because you feel everyone in the world should know about the hosting industry..the problem is he preys on the users that have no clue about the web hosting industry so they feel they are getting a great deal..

Does common sense no longer exist in this power hungry world?

Last edited:
Seems not Richard (you meant sense right), unfortunately.

;) Yes, I do.

It is a shame, but people should learn to research their host BEFORE going with them, and they should KNOW that if a deal is too good to be true, it IS!!

The problem is, people fall for it.

I mean come on, how stupid do you have to be to buy a 20GB/200GB reseller account for $10/year? Should we ask the OP?
The armchair experts are at work again. You seem to be assuming everyone knows how much space and bandwidth that is. In reality, millions wouldn't know and they wouldn't know how much they even required for their site. They see a host and sign up.

Do be so harsh on those who don't have your internet smarts.

I agree totally with Jan.
Someone comes on with a problem like this and the only thing most of you can say is "It's your own fault. You should know better than paying that price for that amount of Space and Transfer."
Stop and wonder if they actually know what they bought?
Try advising them for future reference rather than putting them down.

The armchair experts are at work again

That's a bit harsh Jan, some of us have worked hard and suffered, for no more reward than posibly a nice word online.

Richard stated an opinion only, and I agree, maybe not in those words.

But possibly information on hosts is thin for proper information as there are now so many short lived wanabees, and con men.

It does get the folks backs up.

Try advising them for future reference rather than putting them down.
Go on then, advise. Your a host Dan.

Last edited:
That's a bit harsh Jan, some of us have worked hard and suffered, for no more reward than posibly a nice word online.
No more harsh than the way some of you treat people who could be prospective clients. ;)

People should offer what they advertise. It's not the hostee's responsibility to check that these are "reasonable" claims if they don't know a lot about web hosting. A scam is the fault of the scammer, not the victim.

I have to admit there are tons of clients that i speak to on a daily basis that have no clue how much space and bandwidth they will need or for that matter what it really is. I think that even if a new comer to the hosting arena did their research on a company they still wouldnt know what tell tell signs to look for to signal they are a fraud. It is very harsh to bash someone whom you could easily educate against such activity and turn them into a client..

Jan comment is understood, but it's not going to change my views.

I may have also put it on the context of what you seem to be understanding, but my main point is not my knowledge of "How much that is", but rather, as I have already stated, common sense. All you have to do, is look at some other hosts on this forum and see that the package they are offering (Logic-hosting) for $10/year, are actually being offered for over $10/month, now that HAS to raise the alarms.

Thats the problem these days, no one has any common sense, and THATS the problem, not my or anyone else's greater knowledge on the subject of webhosting.

It's this simple. If you don't have anything constructive to say to a new host or webmaster then just say nothing.
We all have to learn sometime and so did YOU!!!

So just stop trying to be the "Big Chip" in the business and take your heads out of the clouds because someday those clouds will choke you.

It's this simple. If you don't have anything constructive to say to a new host or webmaster then just say nothing.
We all have to learn sometime and so did YOU!!!

So just stop trying to be the "Big Chip" in the business and take your heads out of the clouds because someday those clouds will choke you.

Understood, but not agreed with. This has nothing to do with being a "big chip" or anyones knowledge in the web hosting industry, try reading my post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back