• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anime Hosting

Hey there,

We have been hosting since November 2002 and host quite a few anime sites.

We can provide you with 25GB disk space and 250GB bandwidth for $17.98 per month.

Due to the large amount of disk space required, we'll move your site to our servers for free as this would likely take you several hours to do.

Please email/MSN peter@real-hosts.com for more information or to order.

I think with your requirements, you would be better off a VPS or a dedicated server rather than just simple hosting, as your site would be about anime it would use lots of CPU memory so you may be looking at $120/mo. and yeah i offer this. :D

Lamba said:
How much would it cost for

space 25gb
bw 250gb

remember anime hosting :shame:

You will not get that for anything less than 40 to 50 bucks a month. You would be better off with a VPS or Dedicated server.

Well dreamhost.com is still giving away 20gb space and 1 tb of bw for around 9$ pm so might wana talk to them about anime sort of sites :)

Support Pix, I'm curious as to what resources you are using. Your posts show that you appear to be overselling. I see your offering 50GB space and 50GB of bandwidth to anyone who will give you 2 domain names? Are you sure you can handle a anime site on your servers. Anime sites use bandwidth extremely fast and make major server loads. The one thing all anime distributors can guarantee is that they WILL use every single bit of space and bandwidth you give them.

OzziHost said:
thats bs.

bullsh*t you mean ??. I dont own it anyway but i know a few anime sites are using servage so dont just criticise other people host :shame: . That is rude, didnt your parents teach you ?

Servage is a very good host. Many anime sites are hosted with them. They have had some server problems due to the fact that otakus will use what you give them, and servage was overselling bigtime. overselling+overusing customers=dead server. But they got out of that and are doing quite well last time I heard.

Back