• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anime Host

The problem with anime hosting is that it requires a major amount of bandwidth. You probably won't get very far on just another 10G. I would suggest a full 1Mbps line. But it will be very hard to find hosting to fit your needs with such a low budget.

Good luck on your hunt!

I went out hunting for you, this is a pretty reasonable deal which I think is great.

* 8GB Disk Space
* 1TB (yes, that's a terabyte!) Data Transfer (approximately 3 Mbps)
* Custom Software Installs
* Support for up to 50 Domains

All yours for 67.15$/mo. (On Linux Server!)

whoaaaaaa....dude..thats ALOT of money..i prolly could buy it for one month and thats it.....way to rich for my blood...and theres no link to them? who is it

You won't find any hosts to host illegal files for what you are looking for. And any free hosts that you are using prob. will shut your site down once they realize that what you are hosting is illegal.

no they wont.. my free webspace im using now..they promote hosting anime so...they wont shut it down :p its an anime hosting and clan hosting site

So if you currently have a host...why are you looking for a new one? To get more space? Request for upgrades. It would be cheaper then all this.

its a free place and its like owner is never on...hasnt been for weeks so far...so maybe i will but its i only have 20 gigs bandwidth... *sigh*

Zalaki said:
Im looking for like webspace or something that is fairly large to host anime..i can only spend about15-20 dollars a month..maybe even 10-15 only because i am so broke right now...

I mainly just need the space but also want to have cpanel and all that good stuff..

Please post any and all offers you guys can

~Zalaki

Try www.hostseed.com
$4.94/month for 5gb space and 250gb bandwidth

get an off-shore shared plan and you'll be a lil' more safer to host such media, Hong Kong / China is the right place

hello..
this is my first post.
i'm also looking for webhosting for anime.
anyone can offer for me something
like this
100 gb webspace and 1000gb bandwidth.

Last edited:
X3r0X said:
Or you could stop uploading illegal files, major in animation and create your own anime! :).

Pretty sick idea :p, but that would take long don't chya' think ;)

well guys....im at this again....i was going to go with..lets say 3 diff people...one NOW doesnt allow anime...others promo ended...and last one i forgot the website....and i cleaned out my PM box by mistake...i didnt know that i would still need the offers....so if anyone can repost any VERY VERY GOOD OFFERS!!!!

I found Servage.net BUT they MAKE you pay 45 bucks right at the start and i cant do that....and also i saw moddedhosting.com ...but they place looks VERY fishy....(if someone can tell me they arnt...plz do)

So if i can get some AWSOME offers..like servage...that amount of bandwidth....and space....i can spend 15-20 bucks...but need the best ffers out there..Plz help me once more time!!

Okay wait..you still are hosting illegal files right? If that is the case then you will never get hosting from anybody who has their servers in NA.

If you can verify that your files are not illegal then maybe we can help you out.

You can check out our current special where we will match and beat any competitor's price (conditions do apply) at http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2165489.

Customize Plan offer:
12 GB Space
125 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
15.45 USD/month

Contact tang_tang@digitalworldhost.com or me on msn.

P.S. No way anybody can offer you true 75000 MB Space and 600 GB Bandwidth for only 10 CAD.

Last edited:
Well still host your anime account at the charge of 1$ per GB space and 1$ per 10GB of bandwidth.

OUCH....thats alot....but i just found someone who is willing to give me the same thing as servage.net but for 15 bucks...no having to pay 45 first ...but other offers...may come in handy :p

Zalaki said:
OUCH....thats alot....but i just found someone who is willing to give me the same thing as servage.net but for 15 bucks...no having to pay 45 first ...but other offers...may come in handy :p

Lol, okay. Good luck with that.

Back