• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anime Host

Zalaki

Im looking for like webspace or something that is fairly large to host anime..i can only spend about15-20 dollars a month..maybe even 10-15 only because i am so broke right now...

I mainly just need the space but also want to have cpanel and all that good stuff..

Please post any and all offers you guys can

~Zalaki

for 15-20 a month, you wont get that much space. if you need a lot of space, your looking for a reseller or VPS, which costs much more

do you have a specific space and bandwidth requirement for your site or do you simply want the most you could get for the money you wish to spend?

Is this a new site or are you transferring from another host

its a new site..we currenty are getting free hosting.. *which i wish i could get more of* but need more space and bandwidth so are going to pay

How much space is "fairly big"? 10 GB of space or 20 GB? We would be able to provide you with something reasonable within your budget.

I think just bcus we are fairly new..10 gigs would be good...but i might need up to 15 bcus i had a free host that just went down....*Dammit* which was 8 gigs and i used it all up within days

well i got offers for 10gigs space/100gigs BW for $15...can anyone beat that?

Well im not sure so id have to check if they are all Legal..i havent even done that..still dont know what some people mean by it..but i do now though..ill check if so..i keep your offer in mind thx

Do you own the media you will be uploading? If you don't its most likely illegal for you to share it on your site.

Regards.

I'm not sure "own" is the best word to use here. If I go out and buy a DVD I will own it, but that doesn't give me the right to distribute it. :p

I think the question is whether or not you have distribution rights for the media, and I'm guessing you probably don't.

Zalaki said:
Well im not sure so id have to check if they are all Legal..i havent even done that..still dont know what some people mean by it..but i do now though..ill check if so..i keep your offer in mind thx

Yes, anime is mostly all copyrighted. If he's hosting it, it's probably all ilegal. Now 10GB of space won't help out that much. Well, it will be okay for "now", but you're going to need upgrades if you're serious about anime. Anime episodes are like 200-300mb per show. (I think) and that could fill up your discspace pretty damn fast. :p

most likly i think so... *sigh* bcus i dont own the DVD's...if this will get me into a heep of trouble...should i just stick to those lame uploader places....even though i dont want to

Back