• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

After Katrina its Rita

many humane society's volunteers are going there.. i know for a fact that michigan humane society sent their volunteer down there.. however the question is what will happen after the rescue?? will they put those animals to sleep like most humane society do (again pointing at MHS)? if they put them to sleep what's the point of rescuing them in the first place?

Darkeyes said:
many humane society's volunteers are going there.. i know for a fact that michigan humane society sent their volunteer down there.. however the question is what will happen after the rescue?? will they put those animals to sleep like most humane society do (again pointing at MHS)? if they put them to sleep what's the point of rescuing them in the first place?

They will not put them to sleep. Most of those animals belong to people and they will go lookign for their animals.

okay thats very good news.. but i thought the reason Rita's evacuation was a success compare to Katrina is cause people were allowed to leave with their pets (according to the today show and the mayor of galveston tx)

lately all i can watch is the news, keep laphing in my mind that mother nature is PISSED at us lol, i hope/whish the usa can have some peace and have it last more then a year. but first Bush's term needs to end

veggie1232 said:
lately all i can watch is the news, keep laphing in my mind that mother nature is PISSED at us lol, i hope/whish the usa can have some peace and have it last more then a year. but first Bush's term needs to end
natures not mad at us, it's really the russian mafia

Back