• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Adsense tax forms

wheels224

To get paid for googles adsense, you need to fill out the appropriate forms

However, i wish to use my google ads on multiple sites, these sites are hosted with diff companies.

On the appropriate Tax forms for me (IRS Form 8233) it asks me to fill in my US address, my US tax number and US visa # etc

I am in australia but my sites hosted on servers in america, what do i fill in for the adress etc??

thanks!

its the right form, up the top it says you should fill out this form if-
IF you are a nonresident alien individual who is
receiving . . .
Compensation for independent personal
services performed in the United States

im guessing compensation means the pay from google

btw - this is the form http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8233.pdf

it may no be the wrong form, but it's sure on the wrong forum ;)

you are not directly running any form of business in the u.s. nor do u recieve any compensation from your host. you haven't recieved any payments from google nor will there be any gurantee that you would. so I don't think you need to fill it. one of my friends told me that he didn't have to fill any forms at all to join adsense. I think you are good to go.

And if the IRS sends goons to your house, well, being beat up with a sheaf of tax forms doesn't hurt THAT much.

you are not directly running any form of business in the u.s. nor do u recieve any compensation from your host. you haven't recieved any payments from google nor will there be any gurantee that you would. so I don't think you need to fill it. one of my friends told me that he didn't have to fill any forms at all to join adsense. I think you are good to go.
But i want to!

You can signup, but they dont send you any checks until youve filled out the tax forms

Last edited:
I filled mine out online, from memory they asked what country and it took you to the appropriate form.

Why is it so hard for you? I am not from America and filled the forms in minutes and started getting checks.

Just because you are not located in the U.S., does not mean you don't have to to fill out IRS forms and doesn't mean you don't have to pay U.S. Taxes. Google has to pay taxes and they need to show the IRS where this money is going, and they need you to fill out the form.

The only reason i said i am not from America is to show him that it's not difficult to fill out the form and get his cheque.

I know mine was simple, are you choosing non US? Darkcurves, how long since you did yours? Mine was before Christmas, so things may have changed, but I sure didn't have to fax them anything back then.

And Robert, we don't have to pay US taxes, but we will have to pay Aus tax for the earnings.

darkcurves said:
Why is it so hard for you? I am not from America and filled the forms in minutes and started getting checks.
because i dont have an american address, visa or passport
rolleyes.gif

"Note: We will mail you a check for your account balance within 30 days of the end of every calendar month that your earnings amount to $100 or more. We will also pay out all accounts at the end of the year, regardless of balance. "

wth ?? when can i get my cash when i only have 10bucks in the google.com atm lol

aki said:
"Note: We will mail you a check for your account balance within 30 days of the end of every calendar month that your earnings amount to $100 or more. We will also pay out all accounts at the end of the year, regardless of balance. "

wth ?? when can i get my cash when i only have 10bucks in the google.com atm lol
At the end of the year :p

Back