• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Adsense Not Active

Google are hypocrits anyways, they say your site must be completed before you apply. The first site I ever started, had Google Ads on it when it was only 3 or 4 pages big. Heck, the articles I was writing for it werent even done. I think sometimes Google is just too big for themselves, and screws up just like everyone else. Also, if I had a large company such as Google (which by the way, is a public company now, so now they have stockholders to keep happy, not publishers and advertisers) I would find every loophold I could to keep the revenue in my court. Could be why Google cuts some people out. If you notice, the sites that have been around for a while with Google Ads still have them, while the newer ones complain about getting cut out. There are obviously more *newbies* than veterans in any field, so maybe they go after them to keep some of that revenue in their court. Just a thought.

That sucks though, and I hope you can get around it.

BTW Google Spider read this: Google is a corporation, not a private company, their stock is worth more than Walmart by about 750%. With public funding now, they have the means to become much larger, meaning they can creep into the smallest of corners now and watch your every move. Be careful, Google is becoming the Big Brother we have been warned of.

And you know what happens to big companies. The directors become corrupt, the company goes bust.

Google, the next Enron?

Its your money, be consistant about staying in contact with them. If anything, atleast they will lose money on paying some staff members to keep looking into your account over and over.

ok. I've sent 10 emails to them. They replied within 4 hours. Thats a good support but need 10 emails.

They said my site was HARD to navigate. Anyoen got this before?

So, they say i can resubmit my website and get my accoutn back!

AINT THAT GREAT?? Hopefully it really happens.

Back