• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Adsense and free hosting

DrSobol

Can I apply to the adsense program using a free hosting provider (with no ads and popups of course) such as atspace.com?

Also, I want to create this site for a program I have created, will they approve it even if the site has a few pages only?

If they feel that the site is "under construction", then chances are they will not approve the application.

Otherwise, you should be fine.

sounds like google hav tightened up in about 3 months, when i reg i put under construction on the main index n a link to the forums. n i got accepted. ofcourse its much more than that now.

I provide free hosting with ad support through Google adsense and have not had a complaint yet.

I also provide free hosting. I don't put any ads on sites hosted at talkhost, but we have many members who have their own google ads on their site. Never been any problems so far...

I think google are just trying to avoid their ads being on the very large free host sites that place huge banner ads on every page in a frame on the right hand side.. (I think you all know which companies I'm referring to :wink2: )

as long as it's not under construction your web site will be aproved, your way of getting hosted :p
Regards.

Back